Job Number: 2371548
Business: GE Corporate
Business Segment: Corporate Human Resources
About Us: GE is the world’s Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. GE is organized around a global exchange of knowledge, the "GE Store," through which each GE business shares and accesses the same technology, markets, structure and intellect. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
Posted Position Title: Talent Acquisition Specialist – Francophone and West Africa
Career Level: Experienced
Function: Human Resources
Function Segment: Talent Recruitment
Location: Cote d'Ivoire, Cameroon, Ghana, Nigeria
U.S. State, China or Canada Provinces:
City: Abidjan, Accra, Lagos
Relocation Assistance: No
Our Talent Recruitment team is at the heart of our ability to attract and hire the very best talent available to drive our continued growth. As a result of our strategic recruitment planning, business focus and increasing regional growth we are seeking to hire a Talent Acquisition specialist to support the delivery of our recruitment needs and day to day recruitment activities.
- You will support recruitment for our existing and new businesses in Francophone countries in Sub Saharan Africa and Anglophone West Africa to deliver high quality external talent for GE businesses based on planned hires and increasing business growth.
- Manage the whole recruiting process from sourcing, screening, interviewing to offer.
- Implement direct sourcing strategies that are timely and cost effectively meet the hiring needs of a specific region
- Develop strong working relationships with recruiting sources and contacts. Building up talent pool for business needs. Keeping long-term relationship with the potential candidates.
- Provide outstanding candidate care, nurturing candidates through the recruitment process
- Deliver outstanding client service, regularly communicating with and managing expectations of line managers
- Develop and maintain effective relationships with suppliers to ensure they supply quality candidates to the business
- Drive world-class selection processes to identify and hire the best candidates
- Arrange telephone and face to face interviews for interview panels
- Make follow-ups with interview panels to ensure timely closure of open positions
- Follow up background checks to ensure timely completion and submission by service provider
- Be able to take initiative in sourcing best candidates
- Preparation of employee announcements (promotions, new joiners etc.
- A degree in Business, Human Resources, or related field or equivalent experience.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently, take initiative and execute on assigned projects.
- Substantial proven performance in Recruitment in the region and in entering new countries
- Demonstrated ability to proactively interact and consult at different levels in the organization
- Strong written and oral communication skills in both English and French
- Ability to work in a cross-cultural environment.
- High energy level with strong customer service mindset & can-do attitude
- Must be detailed oriented, organised and able prioritize complex multiple tasks and projects
- Process and compliance focused
- Agility to adapt in a continuously changing business environment
- Familiarity with recruitment management systems such as Taleo or Brassring
- Experience in both agency/Exec Search and Corporate Recruitment
- Industry experience in at least one of the GE Business Sectors
- Knowledge & expertise on local Labor Law & prevailing HR practices
- Project management skills
- Flexibility, with a positive attitude to change
- Highly organized and able to take ownership
- Wanting to work in a dynamic environment
Job Segments: HR, Recruiting, Compliance, Supply, Project Manager, Human Resources, Legal, Operations, Technology
To apply for this position, click here