The MacTay Group is a leading consulting company with its sole aim to nurture and improve growth in people and establishments by offering strategic and operations consulting services.
Our 30 year success story has been one filled with excitement and fulfilment for our clients, overcoming difficult challenges, cutting across Private, Public and social sectors while staying true to our beliefs that limitations are only a figment of the imagination, with our committed and innovative team, we have proved this time and again.
Our focus has always been to maximize output, performance and excellence, and this can be attested to by the numerous brands we have worked with in West Africa.
• Direct the handling (offloading, unpacking/packaging and stacking) and movement of items of stock in and out of the company’s warehouses
• Input inventory information in stock records/documentation (e.g. Excel Spreadsheets, Goods Received Notes etc)
• Oversee the physical custody and maintenance of inventory records and documentation.
• Responsible for close monitoring of re-order levels for all categories of the company’s products
• Supervise the Conduct of periodic stock counts and extensive stock taking exercises in line with provisions of the corporate inventory management policies, processes & procedures
• Prepare/generate inventory reports, highlighting inventory movements and stock levels
• Establishment and maintenance of good communication between the warehouse and other departments.
• Document & Records Management Skill
• Inspection skill
• Inventory Management skill
• Planning & Organizing effectiveness
• Financial Systems Savvy
• Reporting skill
• Proficient in the use of Excel and numerate software
To manage and maintain the company’s web presence and its technology systems.
• Manage and maintain Company’s IT Infrastructure, including hardware, operating systems , networks, applications etc
• Maintain and enhance the company’s web presence ensuring that only up-to-date and accurate information are contained on the website
• Provide first hand user support e.g. setting up new users’ accounts and user profiles and dealing with password changes, resolving day-to-day staff IT complaints and issues using standard troubleshooting techniques
• Liaise with external IT consultants in the roll-out of new applications as well as provision of second level IT support
• Develop graphic designs for various Company documents and write-ups
• Create and maintain Company’s Knowledge repository and database to guarantee effective methods of storing and managing information and corporate knowledge assets
• Handles stocktaking (counts, tagging etc) of computer systems and accessories
• Assist Customer Relationship Management function in spooling relevant website data for periodic customer interface analysis
• Monitor compliance with Company’s Polices & procedures covering network access, internet and email usage, IT Tools of Trade etc
• Web Development
• Graphic Design
• Hardware Configuration
• Brand Management
• Network Administration
• Database & Storage Administration
To exploit business opportunities leading to the overall growth in Company's sales numbers.
•Negotiate and win sales for the organisation thereby contributing towards the achievement of team and departmental targets.
•Build and maintain relationships with specifiers and suppliers, for the purpose of creating and strengthening business alliances that complement company's core competencies
•Participate in sales presentations aimed at pitching for business across pre-determined locations as required in the sales/marketing scorecard
•Prepare proposals and quotations for the provision of total bathroom solutions, working with the other team in preparing installation proposals.
•Manage customer/client accounts, maintaining knowledge of key account status and following up on outstanding invoices and receivables that are due.
•Assist in conducting after-sales and/or post-project assessments aimed at ascertaining accuracy, promptness of delivery and overall customer satisfaction
• Sales Opportunity and Management
• Business Development
• Relationship Management
• Market place knowledge
• Strategic Selling
• Financial Acumen
• Proficient in the use of Excel and SAGE software
• Drive for results
• Assist in the design and development of Project Monitoring tools, templates and standards, in line with Company approved Project Management methodology
• Draft and obtain approval for Installation Project plans, including a work plan as well as a scope and approach document
• Manage and monitor Project scope, time, quality and budget as part of the end-to-end project management process
• Manage and co-coordinate project and ensure proper product installation
• Liaise with in-house and clients’ architects to ensure products are properly installed according to drawing specification
• Generate and circulate Project Exceptions report, highlighting installation policy and procedural violations
• Project Planning & Control
• Quality Control
• Scope Definition & Management
• Installation management
• Relationship Management
• Customer Satisfaction Measurement
• To ensure correct and accurate accounting of company’s financial transactions and operations
• Provide daily bank balance report
• Vouching and preparation of invoices for approval and payment to creditors
• Ensure correct posting of all authorized expenses and transactions
• Petty Cash Re-imbursement and disbursement
• Posting of financial and accounting transactions into the accounting system
• Reconcile and maintain balance sheet accounts and assist with monthly closings and account analysis
• Maintenance of cash book and preparation of bank reconciliation statements
• Administer accounts receivable and accounts payable
• Financial Accounting
• Proficient in the use of Excel and Numerate software
• Fixed Assets Accounting
• Bank Operations Insight
• Initiative / Judgement
• Attention to Detail
To apply for any of these positions, visit Mactay's Career Page on Workable