Nigerian Breweries Plc is the foremost brewing company in Nigeria, passionate about our vision to remain World class in all our activities while marketing high quality brands. We are currently considering applications from bright, talented Nigerians with the right attributes/profile to pursue successful and interesting long term careers in Nigerian Breweries.
Locations: Abia/Imo, Adamawa and Kaduna
We require the services of a Merchandising-In-Trade (MIT) vendor, to provide outsourced labour services for sales deployment and activations in Abia/Imo, Adamawa and Kaduna State.
The following are the minimum qualification for appointment as an MIT agent:
A.) Execution Capability and Capacity:
- Agency must be a limited liability company registered in Nigeria
- Good requisite structure of both human and material resources to run field operations
- Good and accessible office located within the operating area. Skilled personnel in sales and marketing to coordinate field sales operations
- Ability to attract and retain staff in the assigned operational area Documented human resource management policies and procedures.
- The agency must have all the requisite permit by law for a labour agency
B.) Knowledge of Environment:
- Agency must have grass root knowledge of the coverage area.
- Field staff MUST be predominantly locals or must have lived for a reasonable length of time, in the operating environment
C.) Financial Strength:
- Agency must show evidence that they can meet short term financial obligations on behalf of Nigerian Breweries.
- In addition to general financial capacity, the agency must demonstrate ability to pay salaries, wages and incentives of its staff on time, fully.
Method of Application
Interested vendors should send their applications to the:
The Head of Procurement,
Nigerian Breweries Plc,
1, Abebe Village Road,
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.