Current Job Vacancy at StreSERT
Posted on: 7 January, 2016
Deadline: 14 January, 2016
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Stresert Services Limited
StreSERT is a professional services organisation that offers quality stress-free solutions to corporate organisations. We offer business support and integrated solutions in different areas that ensure business objectives are achieved.
Critically, we evaluate issues as they impact your business, and consequently deploy the appropriate skills and competencies to proffer the needed solutions.
To represent the highest standard of excellence in kitchen cleanliness, organization and food presentation.
- The primary purpose of the position is ensuring the kitchen is clean, well maintained and organized at all times
- Serves food in the utmost professional way and cleans up after every meal.
- The Steward will maintain a proper level of clean inventory with a high standard of cleanliness.
- Assist the chef and ensures all culinary used are properly cleaned before and after every meal
- The steward ensures that all waste is properly disposed off each day
- Wash all soiled items; e.g napkins, aprons etc
- The Steward, upon demonstrated job performance excellence, will be considered for numerous growth opportunities
- Any other duties of similar responsibilities assigned from time to time
- Able to work days, evenings and/or weekends
- Clean, with good hygiene habits
- Communicates effectively
- Multi-tasks efficiently
- Organized, accurate and reliable
- Prioritizes and works efficiently with limited supervision
- Professional attitude and expectations
- Positive and upbeat attitude and demeanour
- Recognizes and resolves problems quickly and efficiently
- Works in a team environment
Method of Application
Qualified stewards should send updated CVs to ‘firstname.lastname@example.org’ before 14th January 2016 using ‘Steward’ as subject of mail.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Stresert Services LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Financial Analysts at EZ37 Solutions
- Job Vacancies at Kimberly Ryan
- Financial Controllers at Career Prime
- Jobs at Alexander George Business Support Solutions (AGBSS)
- Procurement Managers at Michael Stevens Consulting
- Project Engineers at Consultant Collaborative Partnership LLP
- Business Development Executives at Teclab Management Services Limited
- Admin Manager/Executive Assistant at Apata & Ascott Limited