New Jobs in a Reputable Pharmaceutical Company
Posted on: 7 January, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Pharmaceuticals
View Jobs posted same day
A reputable pharmaceutical company require forr employment, the following individuals:
- Minimum of 5 years experience as factory foreman or supervisor.
- OND/NCE in any discipline with reasonable teaching/training experience.
- Good ability to manage, direct and coordinate factory workers.
- Other related sciences must demonstrate competency as added value.
go to method of application »
- Minimum of 5 years experience as consultant in food and Drugs regulatory Matters.
- Must have adequate experience as a liaison person for companies with NAFDAC, SON, TRADEMARK registration e.t.c.
- Familiarity with pharmaceutical regulatory organizations and ISO certification procedures is a must.
Method of Application
Qualified candidates are to come with their application letter stating the following code P11012016 and basic credentials in person to:
28, Ilori Street, Peace Estate,
By 9:00am Monday 11th and 18th January 2016.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- District Development Manager at GlaxoSmithKline (GSK)
- Graduate Trainee at Brookspharma Nigeria Limited
- Medical Representatives at Pfizer
- Quality Assurance/Control Officer at a Pharmaceutical Firm - Stresert Services Limited