New Jobs in a Reputable Pharmaceutical Company
Posted on: 7 January, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Pharmaceuticals
View Jobs posted same day
A reputable pharmaceutical company require forr employment, the following individuals:
- Minimum of 5 years experience as factory foreman or supervisor.
- OND/NCE in any discipline with reasonable teaching/training experience.
- Good ability to manage, direct and coordinate factory workers.
- Other related sciences must demonstrate competency as added value.
go to method of application »
- Minimum of 5 years experience as consultant in food and Drugs regulatory Matters.
- Must have adequate experience as a liaison person for companies with NAFDAC, SON, TRADEMARK registration e.t.c.
- Familiarity with pharmaceutical regulatory organizations and ISO certification procedures is a must.
Method of Application
Qualified candidates are to come with their application letter stating the following code P11012016 and basic credentials in person to:
28, Ilori Street, Peace Estate,
By 9:00am Monday 11th and 18th January 2016.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Pharmacist at HealthPlus Limited
- Registered Nurse at Julie Pharmacy
- Job Vacancy at GlaxoSmithKline (GSK)
- National Sales and Marketing Manager at Bio-Generics Nigeria Limited
- Head of In-Country Shared Services at GlaxoSmithKline (GSK)
- Medical Sales Representative at Excel Charis Pharmaceutical Chemical Limited
- GlaxoSmithKline (GSK) Graduate Commercial Management Future Leaders Programme 2017
- Regulatory Affairs Specialist at a Multinational Pharmaceutical Company - Adexen Recruitment Agency