Job Vacancy at Intercom Data Network
Posted on: 7 January, 2016
Deadline: 29 January, 2016
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at Intercom Data Network
Intercom Data Network Nigeria Inc is a data, internet and international private line solution provider registered to do business in Nigeria, Ghana, USA and Uganda. In 1999, Intercom Data Network Nig. Inc applied and was granted license to provbide data and internet related service/communications by the Nigerian Communications Commission (NCC).
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
General Job Requirements
- The ideal candidate for this position will be responsible for, but not limited to New Business Development, Business Development Planning, Client Retention, Sales Management and Research.
- Closing Skills, Motivation for Sales, Prospecting Skills, Sales Planning, Selling to Customer Needs, Territory Management, Market Knowledge, Presentation Skills, Energy Level, Meeting Sales Goals.
- A Bachelor's degree in Business Administration or related fields.
- Experience: 3-5 years in sales and marketing.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send a proper resume and cover letter detailing your compatibility with the above requirements, also indicate major achievements to: email@example.com
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Intercom Data NetworkSimilar Jobs
- Front-End Developers at Jara.ng
- General Manager - West Africa at Uber Technology
- Regional Centre Manager at AfriHUB Nigeria Limited
- Sales Roles at Direct Pay Online
- Finance Role at a Renowned Telecommunication Company
- Digital Data Analysts at Transsion Holdings
- Product Development Managers at A Leading ICT Company - Willers Solutions
- Job Opportunities at A Pan African Information Technology and Engineering Company