Job Opportunity at Petros Management Consulting
Posted on: 7 January, 2016
Deadline: 25 January, 2016
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Petros Consulting LLC
Petros Management Consulting, is currently seeking to employ suitably qualified candidate, to fill the position below:
- Under the general direction of the Country Director, you shall be responsible for the operation and the general management of Employer's activities and services.
Your specific duties and responsibilities shall include the following:
- Give direction and leadership to the formulation and achievement of the organization's philosophy, mission, and its annual goals and objectives.
- Work with the Board of Directors and staff to develop and implement policies, procedures, and long-range strategic plans.
- Oversee administrative, financial and program operations, and all personnel matters (design of staff organizational structure, hiring and firing responsibilities, etc.).
- Prepare and, following Board approval, administer the Employer's annual budget. E. Negotiate and ensure compliance with Employer's contracts.
- Manage the overall operation of organization's facilities.
- Establish and oversee training programs for Students and Clients.
- Pursue and incorporate additional revenue sources through a variety of fundraising mechanisms, consistent with the mission statement of the organization.
- Maintain a close working relationship with Clients (exiting and potential Students)
- Keep informed of trends, issues, events and developments within the Educational field through professional peer contacts, conference attendance, etc
- Develop and coordinate an active volunteer program.
- Drive marketing team to achieve and surpass organizational quarterly target which will be stated below.
- Ensure all Students assignment and done and submitted to accrediting bodies.
- Resolve Students issues and make sure good relation is maintained between the school and the Students.
- Liaise with accrediting bodies and ensure we abide by guiding rules and regulation.
- Ensure there is no academic misconduct among Students.
- Ensure timely advertisements are run for all programmes.
- Manage both internal and external staff to ensure they carry out their day to day duties and without failing.
- Get involve in marketing of all school product as an example to all organizational staffs.
- Minimum 5 years management experience
- Business development skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
go to method of application »
- The incumbent is involved with the supervision of sales, as well as developing relationship with customers.
- He/She is responsible for maintaining a cordial relationship with customers of the accounts he/she is designated to handle in a bid to create lasting relationships with such clients.
- Their duties are interconnected between satisfying the needs of the customer and enhancing sales within the company.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Initiate sales and attain the company’s sales objectives.
- Prepare budget appropriation with customers and internal administrators.
- Identify an existing organization of company contracts so as to generate fresh business or new accounts.
- Sustain and broaden relationships with new and existing clients.
- Ensure the delivery of sales presentations to Management.
- Lead sales initiatives applicable to potential markets and customers.
Minimum Qualifications / Requirements
- At least 3 to 5 years of experience in advertising, journalism, communications, marketing, or public relations.
- Possess a University Degree in Business Management, Advertising and Marketing, from an accredited college or university.
- Must be skillful in presentation with strong ability in conducting negotiations in a persuasive manner, with professional business acumen with proficiency in working out budgets.
- Practical effectiveness to deliver commitments on time.
- Must be self motivated and demonstrate strong work principles.
go to method of application »
- Purpose of Position: Responsible for identifying business opportunities, following up on leads as well as putting together documents for tenders/bids.
- Developing the corporate aspect of the activities of the business.
- Liaising with government parastatals, federal and state ministries, corporate entities and hospitals, oil companies etc
- Handling daily operational activities of the business
- Develop formal business proposals and business model designs to pitch to the market
- Understand pre-qualification requirements and follow up regularly on pre-qualification adverts
- Liaise with management in preparing pre-qualification/technical/commercial packages
- Perform technical work as an engineer as required and responsible for maintaining an overview of all engineering issues.
- Provides administrative support to technical staff.
- Perform other related duties as required
- Bachelor's Degree in Civil, Mechanical Engineering or any related course.
- Member of a recognized Engineering Institution i.e. Nigerian Society of Engineering or COREN.
- Minimum of 3 years business development experience
- Must be a certified project manager
- To coordinate on a daily basis the activities of the Oil and Gas Industry, especially with:
- NAPIMS, DPR, NIPEX, NNPC, or any new government body to be created
- Must have handled small to medium engineering projects.
- Be able to work with minimal supervision.
- Have a good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft word, excel, PowerPoint and presentation.
- Be able to work effectively with a team.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Petros Consulting LLCSimilar Jobs
- Project Manager at Global Profilers
- Experienced Senior Corporate Sales Executive at HRLeverage Africa
- Latest Job Vacancies at Willers Solutions
- Job Openings at Riddle Technologies Limited
- Job Openings at Adexen Recruitment Agency
- Latest Job Vacancies at Trinitas Consults
- Accountant at Deangelo
- Shop Sales Officers at AFM Recruit