New Vacancy at Profiliant Development Resources Limited
Posted on: 7 January, 2016
Deadline: 15 January, 2016
View Jobs in Consulting
View Jobs posted same day
Profiliant Development Resources Limited is the leading B2B sales & marketing consultancy serving blue-chip clients across the Middle East & Africa.
Profiliant is an acclaimed Workplace Performance Improvement (WPI) organization focusing on solutions that improve Leadership & Team performance in areas like Strategy, Individual/Team Productivity, Sales, Business Development and Customer Service.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
- We are looking for a reliable Administrative Officer that will undertake a variety of day-to-day administrative tasks to ensure that the rest of the staff has adequate support to work efficiently.
- The goal is to ensure all support activities are carried on efficiently and effectively to allow the other operations to function properly.
- Monitor inventory of office supplies and the purchasing of new material with attention to budgetary constraints
- Monitor costs and expenses to assist in budget preparation
- Oversee facilities services, maintenance activities and tradespersons (e.g. electricians, plumbers etc.)
- Organize and supervise other office activities (renovations, event planning etc
- Deals with local suppliers
- Maintains an efficient filing, storage and document security system
- Monitors and generates schedules for cleaners, security staff, drivers etc
- Ensures that all company properties are safe and secure
- Gives prompt attention to maintenance issues in the office complex.
- Handles contracts and agreements with local suppliers, service providers, leasing agents, landlords etc
- Minimum of Second Class Lower Degree.
- Minimum of 3 years relevant work experience in an Admin function.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should please send copies of their updated CV's to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the role as the subject of the email.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Logistics/Protocol Officer at Stresert Services Limited
- KPMG Nigeria Recruitment for Graduate Recruitment Officer
- Woodwork Specialists at Career Prime
- Navision ERP Techno Functional Consultant at Ascentech Services Ltd
- Graphics Design/Social Media Interns at LeadPreneur
- Latest Jobs at Culminate Consulting
- Deputy Risk and Compliance Manager at an International Microfinance Bank - Knowledgepool Consulting Limited
- General Manager (Mobile VAS Experience) At Fircroft