New Vacancy at Profiliant Development Resources Limited
Posted on: 7 January, 2016
Deadline: 15 January, 2016
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Profiliant Development Resources Limited
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Profiliant Development Resources Limited is the leading B2B sales & marketing consultancy serving blue-chip clients across the Middle East & Africa.
Profiliant is an acclaimed Workplace Performance Improvement (WPI) organization focusing on solutions that improve Leadership & Team performance in areas like Strategy, Individual/Team Productivity, Sales, Business Development and Customer Service.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
- We are looking for a reliable Administrative Officer that will undertake a variety of day-to-day administrative tasks to ensure that the rest of the staff has adequate support to work efficiently.
- The goal is to ensure all support activities are carried on efficiently and effectively to allow the other operations to function properly.
- Monitor inventory of office supplies and the purchasing of new material with attention to budgetary constraints
- Monitor costs and expenses to assist in budget preparation
- Oversee facilities services, maintenance activities and tradespersons (e.g. electricians, plumbers etc.)
- Organize and supervise other office activities (renovations, event planning etc
- Deals with local suppliers
- Maintains an efficient filing, storage and document security system
- Monitors and generates schedules for cleaners, security staff, drivers etc
- Ensures that all company properties are safe and secure
- Gives prompt attention to maintenance issues in the office complex.
- Handles contracts and agreements with local suppliers, service providers, leasing agents, landlords etc
- Minimum of Second Class Lower Degree.
- Minimum of 3 years relevant work experience in an Admin function.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should please send copies of their updated CV's to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the role as the subject of the email.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Profiliant Development Resources LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Group Information Systems Manager at PricewaterhouseCooper (PwC)
- Customer Experience Personnel at UnoCasa Limited
- Business Development Officer at Apata & Ascott Limited
- Jobs at Elevantix Consulting Limited
- Apparal Procurement Co-ordinator at Point Group Marketing Services Partner
- Head, Internal Operations & Logistics at a Leading Consulting Company
- Job Vacancies at Human Leadership Resources
- Fresh Graduate Recruitment at Workforce Group