If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Savvy Capire is a Facility Management Company that provides solutions to commercial, residential buildings and work place management. We have offices and operational presence in four African countries - Ghana, Kenya, Nigeria and South Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
- The Executive Assistant will be confident and comfortable owning two distinct but connected areas of responsibility: administrative and project management. In the administrative capacity, he/she will ensure that the CEO is engaged on the appropriate priorities on a day-to-day basis.
- The role includes extensive scheduling and key contact synchronization on both business and personal fronts and responsibility for inbound and outbound communications including email, phone, and hard copy mail.
- Serving as the central point of contact for the coordination of the CEO’s activities, including preparation of relevant meeting documents and briefing material, the individual in this position will take a thoughtful and strategic approach to the CEO’s meeting and travel coordination.
- The Executive Assistant must be comfortable moving at a rapid pace alongside an entrepreneurial leader while maintaining a laser-focus on the best use of the CEO’s time. In this regard, is essential that he/she proactively ensures that the CEO is engaged in appropriate internal dialogues, and that the CEO is regularly briefed on activities across the organization including product launch activities, internal meetings that may have particular relevance, and sponsored events.
- Essential requirements for the role are emotional intelligence, the capacity to build trust with diverse individuals, strong business acumen and research skills, experience coordinating complex domestic and international travel, the ability to integrate seamlessly into communication flows, and a balanced blend of accountability, humility, and authority.
- On a project management front, the Executive Assistant will operate as a thought-partner on a variety of strategic and operational initiatives, internal and external deliverables, and special projects, working with the CEO’s leadership team and key constituents across the organization.
- This role supports the CEO by ensuring the critical activities, initiatives, and day-to-day operations of the CEO are fully aligned and advancing as necessary.
- The Executive Assistant may represent in selected interactions with team members, executive leaders, and the Board of Directors
- With an ability to transform general direction into action, the EA will effectively manage multiple deliverables in the face of some level of ambiguity from executive leaders and teammates.
- In this position, it will be necessary to support the compilation of documents and presentations in collaboration with other teams, to create complex travel itineraries, and to work cross-functionally to determine appropriate presentation content, messaging and delivery.
- The individual serving in this capacity will possess excellent cross-group collaboration and communication skills and must have the ability to work effectively within all levels of the organization, from executives to individual contributors.
- In addition to having sound judgment, the Executive Assistant will manage confidentially without exception, earn credibility by demonstrating the ability to achieve results, and exhibit strong operational skills.
- Being genuinely motivated to provide superb support to the CEO and to effectively work as a team in the Office of the CEO are two key goals in this assignment.
- By leveraging his/her own combination of entrepreneurialism, self-reliance and awareness, and commitment and respect towards others, the Executive Assistant can achieve both goals.
Summary of Role
- Functioning as the CEO’s "business partner", creating win-win situations for direct access to the CEO’s time and office.
- Providing a bridge for smooth communication between the CEO’s office and internal teams; demonstrating leadership to maintain credibility, confidentiality, trust and support with team members.
- Converting CEO vision and ideas into professional presentations.
- Working closely with CEO to keep him well informed of upcoming commitments.
- Understanding and adapting to company’s culture and providing an environment which upholds the Mission, Values, and Expectations of the Company. Providing leadership and support to build relationships crucial to the success of the organization
- Managing a variety of special projects for the CEO.
- Prioritizing conflicting needs, handling matters expeditiously and proactively, following through on deadline sensitive projects to successful completion.
- Helping in the planning, prioritizing, and managing of the CEO’s active schedule, including: calendar; expense reports; composing and preparing correspondence; arranging complex and detailed travel plans, itineraries, and agendas, scheduling and planning leadership meetings, communications, activities and special events.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Eagerness to support the CEO's demanding schedule and complete projects and/or meet deadlines outside of regular business hours.
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to prioritize multiple competing tasks seamlessly and with excellent attention to detail.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships throughout the organization and with external stakeholders.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- BSc/BEng or BTech, or the equivalent combination of education and experience.
- At least 5 years of experience supporting C-level executives, preferably in a fast-paced, environment.
- MBA will be an added advantage.
- Strong writing experience including regular preparation of PowerPoint decks and presentations.
- Proven ability to maintain confidentiality and manage sensitive data and information. Ability to achieve high performance goals and meet deadlines in a fast-paced highly dynamic environment.
- Executive level skill in Microsoft Office suite and Apple Mac Keynote and Pages tools.
go to method of application »
- The Chief Financial Officer is responsible for planning, directing and controlling the day to day financial functions of the company in order to enable strategic and operational decision making, and to ensure compliance with the company’s requirements.
- Whilst broad in its mandate, this position has responsibility to create and maintain an environment of robust and effective financial reporting processes, procedures and controls.
Key Accountabilities & Responsibilities
- Ensure all taxation and legislative requirements are complied with as at when due.
- Conduct timely balance sheet reconciliation for review by CFO, CEO and Board of Directors.
- Analyze business performance/results & provide feedback to Executive Management for decision making purposes.
- In conjunction with the CFO, source and identify suitable financial services providers for the company.
- Maintain integrity of the company’s accounting system (including ERP software), ensuring it remains effective and operational at all times.
- Manage expenditure in-line with budget approvals.
- Participates in preparation of regulations aimed at improving the financial and accounting management of the company.
- Management of funds disbursement from HQ & all branches.
- Budgeting/ Forecasting, Cash-Flow Mgt and Financial Reporting:
- Oversee the preparation & presentation of all financial and statutory reports for the company.
- Drive and administer the planning, budgeting (operating and capital expenditure budgets) and forecasting activities to enable timely & well-guided decision making.
- In conjunction with the CEO, ensure that business cash flow adequately supports company work activities and produces optimal results.
- Collate all relevant information to produce end of year statutory accounts for the company.
- Ensure that end of year statutory accounts report is finalized by specified date and presented for review.
- Review and produce company’s profit and loss reports.
- Regulatory and Statutory Compliance:
- Develop, champion and implement procedures, policies and internal controls to ensure efficient business processes to support the attainment of the company’s business objectives
- On an annual basis, reconcile company tax, payroll tax & workers compensation against general ledger for review by Management.
- Collect and collate all necessary documentation in readiness and preparation of company tax returns; perform specified elements of company tax return for review by external accountants.
Key Performance Areas
- Prompt and adequate financial reporting
- ROI Index.
- Timely preparation of budgets.
- Company profitability.
- Maintenance of acceptable working capital ratios.
Education/ Professional Qualifications
- A Degree in Finance, Accounting, Business Management of any other related fields.
- A member of a recognized accounting professional body: ICAN, ACCA, CIMA, etc.
- A Post-graduate degree will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in finance management with 2 years of it in senior management/leadership role.
- Experience in a telecommunication, Financial Institute or manufacturing environment would be an advantage
- Must be IT literate with good experience in implementing and using an ERP.
- Strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
- The ability to lead a diverse team to achieve department and organizational demands is fundamental as is understanding protocol when interacting with management together with maintaining a high degree of sensitivity and confidentiality.
Key Skills & Competencies Requirements:
- Functional/ Technical:
- Project Management.
- Strategic orientation.
- Strong mentoring ability.
- Advanced planning skills.
- Strong coordination skills.
- Strong Negotiating skills.
- Trend & Extrapolation.
- Functional & Organizational Leadership.
- Results orientation.
- Team work.
- Personal mastery.
- Cultural awareness.
- Good physical presence.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their cover letter and resume in a PDF or Word Document only to Savvy Capire Partners career email: firstname.lastname@example.org Subject of the mail should be Position applied for: "Executive Assistant to CEO".
Or Hardcopy of resume and cover letter can be submitted at Office:
Savvy Capire Partners Limited
F15 City Mall Onikan,
Note: Only successful candidates will be contacted via mail and phone call