If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Emerging Platforms Group - Our client, an innovation focused technology firm that works across sectors with governments, security agencies, corporate organizations and individuals to deliver turnkey, customized, complex and performance enhancing enterprise technology solutions cutting across software, hardware, networks and infrastructure, seeks to hire a talented candidate to join its software development team of our client, for the position below:
- Emerging Platforms Group is an innovation focused technology firm with offices in the USA and Nigeria. We work with governments, security agencies, corporate organizations and individuals to deliver turnkey, performance enhancing technology and security solutions. Emerging Platforms Group is looking to hire a Chief Operating Officer to join its Management team.
- The Chief Operating Officer (COO) will provide strategic and hands-on leadership for the company’s key value delivery processes; leading the project management and technology engineering efforts of the business.
- The COO reports to the Chief Executive Officer and will work as a key member of the firm’s leadership team, with a leadership role in building, implementing, and overseeing all of the firm’s systems, processes, workflows, and procedures.
- The COO will also pay a critical lead role in ensuring that the technology strategy supports the business goals and will also ensure continuous efficient project and operations delivery helping to shape and guide the future growth and development of the organization.
Requirement / Qualifications
- Minimum 10 years experience in ICT / Technology Industry Space
- Managerial level experience
- MBA or Masters in ICT field a plus
- Experience in Operations Management
- Excellent understanding of ICT Project Management Principles and Tools.
- Strong People and Team Management Skills
- Outstanding leadership, negotiating and influencing skills.
- Strong business ethics and high level of integrity.
- Excellent Financial management report and Business Planning Skills
go to method of application »
The summary function for this position is not limited to:
- Create lecture contents for video production, Ensure interaction with e-learning platforms, provides assistant to SME’s on course content development and guidance on e-facilitation with lecture video production apply tested learning and instructional design theories, practices and methods.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Management, Business Administration, Arabic, French, Match and Computer Science. Having a Masters would be an added advantage.
- Minimum of 2 Years in a training consultancy firm or school as a lecturer
- Fluent in speaking, writing and reading English Language, additional local language will be an added advantage
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office packages
go to method of application »
The ideal candidate will have a passion and/or flair for PR, Advertising, Communication, Social Media and will be responsible for assisting the department drive the following activities:
- Updating and maintaining Emerging Platforms Group social media channels including daily monitoring, posting, scheduling and reporting updates
- Assisting in planning, writing and managing e-blasts and e-newsletters
- Drafting, distributing and pitching news releases, media alerts and other stories
- Managing editorial and event calendars
- Designing flyers, graphics, e-vites and other marketing material
- Updating the organization’s website regularly
- Creating a comprehensive database of targeted businesses and community organizations
- Collaborating with staff on new ideas, directions, and tools for marketing and communications
- Preparing weekly reports and maintaining regular contact with both direct and indirect managers
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidate should send their CV's and Cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org