Current Job Vacancy at SuperMart
Posted on: 7 January, 2016
Deadline: 22 January, 2016
View Jobs in Logistics and Transportation
View All Jobs at Supermart Express Service
Supermart - Our aim is to bring ease and convenience to the shopping experience of our customers. To do this, we need smart, pro-active, hard-working and passionate people who can solve problems, exploit and generate opportunities and most importantly have a service-oriented mindset.
We are a diverse bunch with varied backgrounds, education, nationalities and personalities but one thing we have in common is our desire to succeed as individuals and as a company.
It doesn't matter if you have decades of work experience or none at all as long as you have a proven track record in something, can translate that experience into growing Supermart and also have a plan to develop yourself along a career path.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
- A graphic designer is responsible for creating design solutions that have a high visual impact.
- The role involves listening to clients and understanding their needs before making design decisions.
- Their designs are required for a huge variety of products and activities, such as websites, advertising, books, magazines, posters, computer games, product packaging, exhibitions and displays, corporate communications and corporate identity, i.e. giving organizations a visual ‘brand’.
- The work demands creative flair, up-to-date knowledge of industry software and a professional approach to time, costs and deadlines, working with a wide range of media, including photography and computer-aided design (CAD).
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send a copy of recent portfolio and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Supermart Express ServiceSimilar Jobs
- Managing Director at a Logistics and Shipping Organisation - Fosad Consulting
- Account Officers at Daudeen Freight Forwarding Company
- Front-End Web Developers at Max.ng
- Food & Beverage Manager at Kempt Harkulson Nigeria Limited (KHNL)
- Head of IT Development at GMT Nigeria Limited
- Vehicle Maintainance/Operations Manager at Tekra Global Concepts Limited
- Business Development Officers at Southern Infinity Concepts Limited
- Digital Marketing Executives at Max.ng