Vacancy at Lubeserve Engineering
Posted on: 7 January, 2016
Deadline: 31 January, 2016
View Jobs in Engineering / Technical
View All Jobs at Lubeserve Engineering
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Lubeserve Engineering Limited, is an accredited distributor of Mobil Lubricants in Nigeria. We are a lubrication services company with emphasis on Lubricants supplies, lubrication training, lubrication support services and programs. We are made up of a team of seasoned professionals in the business of lubricant sales and lubrication services.
- To provide a focal point for the resolution of structural engineering questions from conceptual engineering through to detailed design and construction.
- Provide structural engineering input to other discipline specialists to assure that design outputs are consistent.
- To act as the Company / Alliance representative (as required) to ensure that design work by contractors meets Company standards and relevant industry codes.
- Assist Company / Alliance resident or project engineers with structural engineering aspects of Facilities design. Scope includes new Facilities structures, modifications like deck extensions to existing structures etc.
- Initiate and coordinate tasks needed for project execution including surveys, permitting or government reviews, material specification, installation procedures, testing, etc.
- Assist construction and commissioning teams with field questions encountered during installation such as related to pile driving, lifting, Transportation, Load out and welding, etc.,
- Monitor the performance of design contractors and suggest remedial actions.
- Participate in key design reviews.
- To provide input to Front End/Conceptual Engineering studies with respect to structural design aspects and weight estimation.
- To establish and maintain a topsides weight database for both existing facilities and new-builds.
Requirements / Qualifications
- Degree in Structural or Civil Engineering
- Minimum 4 years experience
- Good communication skills and ability to work in a team.
- Computer literate (including good working knowledge of Word and Excel)
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated CV's and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Lubeserve EngineeringSimilar Jobs
- Latest Vacancies at Stag Engineering Nigeria Limited
- Hydraulic Infrastructure Engineer at O.K. ISOKARIARI & Sons (NIGERIA) Limited
- Lead Pipeline Engineer at Penspen
- Engineering Jobs at Smartflow Technologies Limited
- Job Vacancies at Innovius Resources & Solutions Limited
- Electrical & Mechanical Automobile Technician at TAS Automobile Solutions
- Sales Engineer - Graduate Trainee at A.G. Leventis (Nigeria) Plc
- Pump Technician at Smartflow Technologies Limited