If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Oracle Corporation is an American multinational computer technology corporation headquartered in Redwood City, California, United States. The company specializes in developing and marketing computer hardware systems and enterprise software products – particularly its own brands of database management systems. As of 2011, Oracle is the second-largest software maker by revenue, after Microsoft.
- Overall responsibility for Engineered Systems Sales in in East, West Africa, Kenya, Nigeria and SADC. Develops and implements a comprehensive strategy that maximizes Oracle’s opportunities across Engineered Systems product lines.
- Responsible for ES Sales in East, West Africa, Kenya, Nigeria and SADC
- Works towards an allocated Hardware and Software booking and revenue target
- Manages and develops a team of Engineered Sales sales representatives including recruiting, hiring, and training new reps on the Oracle sales process.
- Sells and promotes the sales of Oracle products to customers including negotiating price, other concessions and terms and conditions of the sale.
- Participates in strategic and tactical planning for the division.
- Builds working relationships with license, systems, consulting and education field managers in the respective territory to develop joint account plans.
- Develops and execute a territory plan to maximize revenue.
- Business development activities.
- Generates and achieves weekly territory forecasts, and accurately predicts revenue on a monthly basis.
- Weekly forecast responsibility.
- Assists in the development of short, medium, and long term plans to achieve strategic objectives.
- Regularly interacts across functional areas with senior management or executives to ensure unit objectives are met.
- Ability to influence thinking or gain acceptance of others in sensitive situations important.
- 12 or more year’s sales or sales management experience within technology industry.
- Strong leader, technically and otherwise, with a results-oriented attitude that overcomes barriers
- High passion and energy
- Ability to hire and train new sales representatives.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills, ability to present to large and small audiences.
- Ability to negotiate price, other concessions and terms and conditions.
- Strong quantitative, analytical and conflict resolution abilities.
Detailed Description and Job Requirements
Overlay sales personnel providing specialist product expertise to the sales force.
Manages and directs a staff of solution specialists and/or managers in providing specific industry or product expertise to facilitate the closing of deals within sales territory. Establishes and communicates departmental objectives and implements plans to ensure attainment of business objectives. Works closely with sales management to ensure proper utilization of resources and provides justification for additional resource requests. Oversees the Interaction with sales team to architect the solution, and develop and execute solution strategies for market. Manages teams in the sales process for establishing market visibility and deal visibility. Develops forecasts. Participates in industry/product functions, seminars and round tables to remain up to date on industry or product knowledge. May deliver presentations/solutions to high level clients and industry conference attendees. May provide training to field sales on industry/solutions.
Manages and controls activities in multi-functional areas or sections. Ensures appropriate operational planning is effectively executed to meet business needs.
Method of Application
Interested? Apply on Oracle's Career Website on Taleo