Bradfield is equipped not only to attract excellent personnel but to ensure that they are improved and empowered to deliver on every client’s strategic intent/organizational goal. Our value is to assist in getting rid of all inconvenience associated with recruitment; plus reducing unsuitable employees either via skill or culture. And more… all this would be done within concise turn-around time. Beyond this, we package and deliver quality trainings to help prune your employees to deliver efficiently.
A newly established Training Academy is looking for an experienced and ambitious Training and Development Consultant; excellent long term opportunities exist for the successful candidate to grow with the company.
The Training and Development Consultant is responsible for the design, development, implementation, coordination, and facilitation of company training and development programs.
Our ideal candidate will be an enthusiastic team player with previous experience of influencing corporate training/HR agendas with senior business managers and proven skills in training design, facilitation, and business development.
FEMALE CANDIDATES ARE STRONGLY ENCOURAGED TO APPLY
- Design, develop, and sell the Training Academy and leadership development curriculum to improve and influence business results
- Establish key business relationships with a broad spectrum of clients and vendors.
- Facilitate academy courses that will reduce reliance on outsourced training providers but also provide revenue streams.
- Schedule and coordinate all classroom training with Managers and Supervisors – schedule location, date/time, materials, and attendance.
- Develop, coordinate, schedule and maintain all training courses and programs
- Collect, compile and report results of evaluation, attendance and training data.
- Communicate data and report as needed.
- Prepare and document procedures for employees and management who are appointed for training.
- Research training suppliers and materials as needed – including details, cost comparison, and timelines.
- Partner with internal stakeholders and liaise with matter experts regarding instructional design
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
- The training area is one of constant change. This position must be able to react positively to these developments and help lead the way forward to include new developments in training targeted to both new and existing clients
- Skill and ability to facilitate and conduct instructor-led training
- Professional written and verbal communication skills, including group facilitation, influencing and persuading others
- Knowledge of Windows, PowerPoint, Word, and Excel or similar programs required
- High-level of effective interpersonal communication skills, both written and verbal plus organization and presentation skills
- Strong desire to be a part of a start-up/high growth company with an entrepreneurial spirit and a fast-paced, result-oriented culture
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience required
- At least 5 years related experience in a training environment
Method of Application
To apply for this position, visit Bradfield's Career Website