Job Opportunities at Pumoh.com
Posted on: 5 January, 2016
Deadline: 15 January, 2016
View Jobs in Online Sales / Marketing
View All Jobs at Pumoh.Com
Pumoh.com is a unique online shopping and marketing company incorporated in July 2015. It is an e-commerce platform that offers a wide range of products at best and affordable prices to our customers. The shopping platform caters for everyone who desires a faster and more reliable means of doing business. Our business strategy is grounded on the solid market and economic principle of demand and supply. We bring buyers and sellers together for a mutually beneficial relationship and create a business model that is strikingly different from other online shopping stores and multi-level marketing companies. Our customers are given the opportunity to shop, play a quiz and earn denominated shopping vouchers for shopping on our site.
- HND/Bachelor degree with good marketing background.
- Qualified member of the CIM or equivalent.
- Experience managing PPC, SEO and Affiliate programmes.
- Strong understanding of current online marketing concepts, strategy and best practice.
- Must have at least three (3) years experience in ecommerce, SEO, PPC, Email marketing, and social media.
- Previous experience in a similar digital marketing role.
- Ability to develop an online marketing plan, conduct research and utilize the most current strategies in order to position the Pumoh.com in the marketplace.
go to method of application »
Knowledge, Skills, Qualifications and Experience required for this Role
- Degree in Human Resources Management or any Social Science discipline
- Must have at least three (3) years in human capital management
- Understanding and practical knowledge of labour laws and statutory returns Competencies required for this Role
- Good interpersonal relations with proven communication skills, both verbal and written;
- Good planning organisation skills
- Computer literacy and familiarity with the human resources information system
- Sound judgment and decision making skills
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their application letter and CV's to: email@example.com
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Pumoh.ComSimilar Jobs
- Latest Job Openings at Kilimall Nigeria
- Supermart Shop Manager at Hubmart Stores Limited
- Jumia Sales Representatives Recruitment
- PHP Programmers at Supermart.ng
- Job Vacancies at Jumia Nigeria
- Graduate Intern/ NYSC Corpers at DecorhubNG
- Process Improvement Specialists - Supply Chain at Jumia Nigeria
- Human Resource Role at Jumia Nigeria