Associate Director at The Tony Elumelu Foundation (TEF)
Posted on: 10 July, 2012
Deadline: 27 July, 2012
View Jobs in NGO / Non-Profit Associations
View Jobs posted same day
About The Foundation
The Tony Elumelu Foundation (TEF) was founded in 2010 with a mission to drive Africa’s economic development by enhancing the competitiveness of the African private sector. As a premier pan-African-focused not-for-profit institution, TEF is dedicated to the promotion and celebration of excellence in business leadership and entrepreneurship across the continent.
The Foundation strives to deploy its resources to generate solutions to challenges that inhibit the African private sector. Through its commitment to catalytic philanthropy, TEF seeks to achieve its mission by building the capacity of fast-growing African businesses, supporting and driving policies that promote competitiveness, deploying financial capital through impact investments, and educating public and private sector actors through rigorous research.
TEF is guided by global standards, strong governance, and a commitment to accountability.
The Foundation now seeks the services of a suitably qualified candidate to fill the newly created position of Associate Director, to further its objectives.
The Associate Director will function as the Chief Operating Officer of the Foundation.
He/She will provide efficient and effective back up to the CEO. The position is based in Lagos, Nigeria with extensive domestic and international travel and will report directly to the CEO.
Compensation and benefits for the role are highly attractive and competitive within the international development sector.
Method of Application
Interested applicants should send a resume and cover letter to email@example.com, stating “Associate Director” in the subject field.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Closing date for this application is July 27, 2012.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Job Openings at Médecins Sans Frontières (MSF)
- Communications and Advocacy Manager at IRC - International Rescue Committee
- Advocacy Manager at National Democratic Institute (NDI)
- Job Opening at Creative Associates International
- Job Opportunities at Centre for Democracy & Development (CDD)
- Latest Job Vacancies at Catholic Relief Services (CRS)
- Secretary at the United States Agency for International Development (USAID)
- Massive Job Vacancies at The Nigeria Supply Chain Integration Project - i+ Consortium (52 Positions)