2016 Vacancy at Creative Associates International
Posted on: 4 January, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in NGO / Non-Profit Associations
View All Jobs at Creative Associates International
Creative Associates International provides outstanding, on-the-ground development services and forges partnerships to deliver sustainable solutions to global challenges.
Its experts focus on building inclusive educational systems, transitioning communities from conflict to peace, developing sustainable economic growth, engaging youth, promoting transparent elections and more. Creative is recognized for its ability to quickly adapt and excel in conflict and post-conflict environments.
Scope of Work
- Provide user support to all IDMS users in Africa and the MENA region.
- Manages the IDMS help tracker for all active projects and record problems reported by users.
- Supports Business Analysis in validating results and forms functional testing to include but not limited to:
- Supports the conduct of frequent functionality testing.
- Analyze system issues and gaps and identify solutions.
- Support the analysis of well-defined modules within the system, develop enhancements and suggest new features to existing systems;
- Supports data integration initiatives; designs data integration processes and tools; develops data standards; reviews, analyzes and interprets responses, identify problems/issues and prepares conclusions.
- Assist in application customization, records and documents mapping as directed by the HQ Business Analysts.
- Support user requirements gathering and mapping requirements into systems implementation, setup, and architecture configurations.
- Supports Technical Manager to develop user documentation
- Responsible for creating, editing and testing custom reports requested by the field and HQ.
- Assist in digitizing process mapping.
- Monitor performance of the IDMS and optimize accordingly.
- Participate in and oversee testing of systems functionality, data integrity, user competency, process completion, and other tests that support systems delivery quality
- Provides training and IDMS tutorials for new users.
The position reports directly to the Technical Manager based at HQ. The position will be based in Abuja, Nigeria.
- Bachelor degree in computer science, information technology or related field.
- 2-3 years of experience in supporting web applications.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Access.
- Excellent English writing skills.
- Willing to travel occasionally to conflict zones within Africa.
- Willing to weekends and odd hours as needed.
- Basic knowledge of HTML, CSS.
Method of Application
Interested in this position, send application to IDMShelp@CreativeDC.com
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Creative Associates InternationalSimilar Jobs
- Job Vacancies at Palladium Group
- Graduate Credit Officers at Initiative for Education & Development (IDEE)
- Job Opportunities at Chemonics International
- Nurse at The Alliance for International Medical Action (ALIMA)
- Jobs at Neem Foundation
- MedSupply Services Manager at International SOS
- Latest Jobs at Clean Nigeria Associates Limited / Gte
- Latest Recruitment at The United Nations Children's Fund (UNICEF)