Hobark International Limited (HIL) is an Integrated Services Company whose subsidiaries: DrillPet International Limited (DIL), Uniterm Nigeria Limited (UNL), UltiProc Nigeria Limited (UPNL), Hobark Consultant Management Services (HCMS) and Gigasec- provide Manpower Services & Logistics Support, Drilling Operations and Consultancy Services, On/OffShore Catering Services, Drilling Rigs & Drilling Bits and Procurement Services to the Oil & Gas Industry. IP security services.
HVAC Maintenance, Oil & Gas Production
• In charge of day to day maintenance of the assets in non technical areas and organise maintenance operations.
• Follow activities relative to the utilities/building and HVAC maintenance contracts on site.
• Ensure proper planning, scheduling and execution of maintenance operations in line with planned proposal and ensures maintenance plans are strictly adhered to.
• Ensure stock level of materials to tackle day to day consumption of spares on site.
• Liaise with Methods and contractors where applicable in the installation of new equipment/installations and repair of existing equipment/installation on site.
• Monitor record and analyse the functional and running parameters of equipment placed under his responsibility.
• Assist methods teams in providing information relevant to site operations.
• Identify recurrent corrective maintenance interventions, analyse them and suggests suitable improvements.
• Ensure compliance and implementation of COMPANY rules.
• Participate in and coordinate field operations daily, weekly and monthly management meetings on site.
• Review weekly tasks and make plans for the new week.
• Ensure the implementation of HSE regulations, technical procedures and COMPANY operational practices.
• Responsible for maintenance operations within his field of competence.
• Ensure that maintenance operations are carried out in strict compliance with COMPANY’s current safety rules and operating procedures and in accordance with standard industry practice, thereby guaranteeing the quality of maintenance operations, within his field, carried out on site by CONTRACTOR.
• Guarantee a good level of availability and reliability of the equipments.
• Ensure transfer of skills to personnel undergoing training by mentoring on SITE
SERVICES Personnel Profile:
• A-levels or High School Certificate or technical Baccalauréat (French) or equivalent.
• 5 to 10 years’ experience in the maintenance field on oil and gas production installations,
• A basic knowledge of the process of oil and gas treatment, installations and a thorough knowledge of the equipment used in oil and gas treatment installations
• Specific professional knowledge for Electrical discipline: LV/HT certifications, experience on 3.3KV / 6.6KV / 400V / 220V / 48V /24V and HVAC. See list of involved equipment.
• Computer literate: MS Windows, MS Word, MS Excel, MS Powerpoint, IBM Lotus Notes,
• CMMS : SAP/R3
• Ability to lead and motivate multi-national teams,
• Pride in his work, ability to maintain good relations with colleagues and others,
• Physical ability to work on oil and gas installations in the climatic conditions of the site,
• Good command of English, with French as an added advantage.
• Must possess proven ability as a leader of small teams. Perfectly competent and independent in his field, he must show common sense and organisational ability. Natural authority, founded on his abilities and on the trust he has in his teams, is essential.
To apply, visit Hobark's Career Page