Expression of Interest for Administrative and Organizational Capacity Building for Agricultural Cooperatives and Associations
Posted on: 1 January, 2016
Deadline: 7 January, 2016
View Jobs in NGO / Non-Profit Associations
View All Jobs at North East Regional Initiative (N
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
EXPRESSION OF INTEREST FOR ADMINISTRATIVE AND ORGANIZATIONAL CAPACITY BUILDING FOR AGRICULTURAL COOPERATIVES AND ASSOCIATIONS IN BORNO STATE (RFA-NERI-006)
The North East Regional Initiative (NERI) Nigeria seeks experienced and qualified applicants to provide the service below:
The Applicants shall possess all the permits, licenses and any other requirement necessary for the provision of the service under RFA-NERI-006 all at no additional cost to NERI.
The Applicants shall perform the contracts in accordance with local laws. The Applicants shall provide evidence of past and present records of similar service to reputable organizations.
IN ORDER FOR PROSPECTIVE APPLICANT TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THE SOLICITATION PROCESS, IT MUST MEET THE FOLLOWING QUALIFICATION:
- Most provide all requisite licenses, certification or accreditation.
- Must provide proof of experience, past performance, customer names, addresses and contact numbers of previous contractors for whom similar services were provided.
- Evidence that offeror operates an established business in Nigeria with permanent address and telephone no(s).
- Evidence of adequate financial capability to handle the services.
Method of Application
Prospective Applicants who meet the above requirements should send an email to Bids@NERI-Nigeria.com requesting for the full RPA. Please quote the description of service and RFA No. on the email subject. The expression of interest ends 07 January, 2016.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about North East Regional Initiative (NERI)Similar Jobs
- Consultant - Analysis of NJR 4 Data Set at Save the Children Nigeria
- Water and Habitat Engineer at The International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC)
- Sexual and Reproductive Health Trainer at Medecins Du Monde
- Programme Assistant (HACT) at the United Nations Children's Fund (UNICEF)
- Tally Assistant at the United Nations World Food Programme
- Information, Communication & Technology Assistant at Oxfam Nigeria
- Drivers at CARE International
- Accounts Executive at International SOS