Expression of Interest for Administrative and Organizational Capacity Building for Agricultural Cooperatives and Associations
Posted on: 1 January, 2016
Deadline: 7 January, 2016
View Jobs in NGO / Non-Profit Associations
View All Jobs at North East Regional Initiative (N
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
EXPRESSION OF INTEREST FOR ADMINISTRATIVE AND ORGANIZATIONAL CAPACITY BUILDING FOR AGRICULTURAL COOPERATIVES AND ASSOCIATIONS IN BORNO STATE (RFA-NERI-006)
The North East Regional Initiative (NERI) Nigeria seeks experienced and qualified applicants to provide the service below:
The Applicants shall possess all the permits, licenses and any other requirement necessary for the provision of the service under RFA-NERI-006 all at no additional cost to NERI.
The Applicants shall perform the contracts in accordance with local laws. The Applicants shall provide evidence of past and present records of similar service to reputable organizations.
IN ORDER FOR PROSPECTIVE APPLICANT TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THE SOLICITATION PROCESS, IT MUST MEET THE FOLLOWING QUALIFICATION:
- Most provide all requisite licenses, certification or accreditation.
- Must provide proof of experience, past performance, customer names, addresses and contact numbers of previous contractors for whom similar services were provided.
- Evidence that offeror operates an established business in Nigeria with permanent address and telephone no(s).
- Evidence of adequate financial capability to handle the services.
Method of Application
Prospective Applicants who meet the above requirements should send an email to Bids@NERI-Nigeria.com requesting for the full RPA. Please quote the description of service and RFA No. on the email subject. The expression of interest ends 07 January, 2016.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about North East Regional Initiative (NERI)Similar Jobs
- Job Openings at Society for Family Health (SFH)
- Qualitative Research Specialist at Girl Effect Nigeria
- Project Manager - Disaster Risk Reduction and Management at Christian Aid (CA)
- Latest Jobs at Action Against Hunger | ACF-International
- Midwife Supervisor at The Alliance for International Medical Action (ALIMA)
- Regional Director - West Africa at Sightsavers Nigeria
- Proposal for Monitoring & Evaluation Consultancy Service in Maiduguri at Neem Foundation
- Health Program Assistant at The International Federation of Red Cross and Red Crescent Societies (IFRC)