Job Number: 2371450
Business: GE Oil & Gas
Business Segment: OG-TMS Turbomachinery Solutions
Career Level: Experienced
Function Segment: Project Management
Location: Angola, Nigeria
Relocation Assistance: No
The successful candidate will manage cash and past due for Contractual Service.
- He/She will have responsibility of all aspects to ensure that cash and past dues targets (financial and operational) will be achieved.
- He/She plays a proactive role in cross-functional coordination with: Project Management, Finance, Local site Organization, Global Operations and Quality.
- He/She will be accountable for overall cash and past due strategies and assumptions.
- He/She will play a critical role in ensuring Past Due regional rhythm to be operative and efficient.
- He/She will be responsible to prepare periodic update to senior managers, including Operating plan and Business reviews.
- Engineering/Economic Degree
- 3+ experience in working capital roles
- Good knowledge of business dynamics, processes and accounting system
- Self-starter, high motivation level, strong leadership skills
- Ability to work at all levels of the organization and cross functionality
- Proven financial and business acumen
- Strong can do and problem solving attitude
- Proven capability to drive cross-functional team remotely
- English fluency
Additional Eligibility Qualifications:
- At least 5 years experience inside O&G organization, preferably inside Global Services
- 3+ experience in GE O&G CSA in operational roles
- Oil & Gas industry experience
- Six Sigma Green Belt certified (or higher quality certification)
Method of Application
To apply for this position, go to GE's career website