Job Number: 2371450
Business: GE Oil & Gas
Business Segment: OG-TMS Turbomachinery Solutions
Career Level: Experienced
Function Segment: Project Management
Location: Angola, Nigeria
Relocation Assistance: No
The successful candidate will manage cash and past due for Contractual Service.
- He/She will have responsibility of all aspects to ensure that cash and past dues targets (financial and operational) will be achieved.
- He/She plays a proactive role in cross-functional coordination with: Project Management, Finance, Local site Organization, Global Operations and Quality.
- He/She will be accountable for overall cash and past due strategies and assumptions.
- He/She will play a critical role in ensuring Past Due regional rhythm to be operative and efficient.
- He/She will be responsible to prepare periodic update to senior managers, including Operating plan and Business reviews.
- Engineering/Economic Degree
- 3+ experience in working capital roles
- Good knowledge of business dynamics, processes and accounting system
- Self-starter, high motivation level, strong leadership skills
- Ability to work at all levels of the organization and cross functionality
- Proven financial and business acumen
- Strong can do and problem solving attitude
- Proven capability to drive cross-functional team remotely
- English fluency
Additional Eligibility Qualifications:
- At least 5 years experience inside O&G organization, preferably inside Global Services
- 3+ experience in GE O&G CSA in operational roles
- Oil & Gas industry experience
- Six Sigma Green Belt certified (or higher quality certification)
Method of Application
To apply for this position, go to GE's career website
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.