Our Client, a business conglomerate with presence in different sectors including Consumer Products, Corporate Services and Infrastructure is seeking to hire the service of a phenomenal candidate with sales experience in glass fittings, automatics and building materials in Lagos.
The role will comprise building relationships with Construction Companies, Architects, Specifiers, Contractors, Civil Engineers, Civil Specifiers, House builders, Developers, Local Authorities and Housing Associations by targeting specific market areas with them and offering product, sales and technical support.
Create sales channel for:
The successful Candidate will:
Applicants who do not meet with the above criteria need not apply as only successful candidates will be contacted.
• University graduate preferably with a degree in Business / Sales & Marketing.
• At least 3 years’ relevant experience in building materials etc key sales experience in similar
• Preferably from a roofing or allied industry
• Proven track record in specification sales to architects, dealers, local authorities and main contractors.
• Excellent command of spoken and written English
• Experience in construction and / or specialized building materials
• Highly developed research and analytical skills
• Thorough understanding of Channel & Direct Sales
• Understanding of international trading & logistics
• Must have good contacts and experience dealing with architects in the region.
• Must have experience of specifying into commercial and public sector projects.
• Must have experience of selling branded tiles to architects, end-users and building contractors
A proven track record of selling Building Materials, Roofing tiles or similar products to the dealer market and also have experience in selling to Estate Developers, Builders, architects, interior designers, Contractors, including residential and social housing, the leisure industry, hospitals and public (Govt.) buildings and State Housing projects & contractors
• Strategic / persuasive approach to business development
• Strong, disciplined “needs satisfaction” selling skills.
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
• MS Excel & MS Word working knowledge
• Ability to work equally on own initiative and as part of a team
• A methodical approach to work
• Attention to detail & Flexibility
• Ability to work efficiently under pressure & targets
• Technical graduate preferable
Use the links below to apply on SmartRecruiters