Ascension Consulting Services is a Professional Tax, Regulatory and People Services Organization that serves national and international businesses.
Ascension is highly specialized in tax solutions ranging from conceptualization to implementation and sustainable defense.
The Responsibilities of this position will include
- Development of tax advisory solutions
- Tax compliance
- Tax defence including tax audit and tax investigation
- Tax dispute resolution support.
The Successful candidate will be highly skilled and suitably experienced within the area of Tax. He / She must have the following qualifications and attributes:
- Bachelor’s degree in Taxation, Accounting, Economics or any finance related course with not less than second class upper divisions. Master’s degree in Business Administration preferably finance option will be an added advantage.
- Membership of relevant professional association like Chartered Institute of Taxation of Nigeria (CITN) Qualifying Certificate, the Institute of Chartered Accountants of Nigeria (ICAN), Association of Certified and Chartered Accountants (ACCA) and Nigerian Bar Association Qualifying Certificates of not more than 3 years post qualification.
- Relevant working experience
- Demonstrate problem solving, strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to prioritize tasks, work on multiple assignments, and manage ambiguity
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team with professionals at all levels
- Excellent written & communication skills
- High integrity and moral standard.
- Ability to manage multiple responsibilities.
- Strong interpersonal and collaborative skills, as well as the ability to take initiative when needed.
- Proficiency in the use of MS Word and Power Point Packages.
Method of Application
Interested candidates should send their application and CV in Microsoft word or PDF format using their first & last name as the file name to email@example.com and quoting TAX CONSULTANT as the subject of their mail on or before January 08, 2016. Only candidates living in or around Port Harcourt and those ready to relocate to that city need apply.
Candidates whose applications do not follow the above format will not be considered. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale