Vacancies at Deloitte
Posted on: 5 July, 2012
Deadline: 27 July, 2012
View Jobs in NGO / Non-Profit Associations
View All Jobs at Deloitte
Deloitte Consulting, LLP is an international firm that delivers results and creates lasting value. We work side-by-side with our clients to develop and implement innovative strategies and solutions.
Deloitte seeks to recruit a chief of party for the anticipated five-year, USAID- funded, Trade Hub and African Partner Network Contract (or "Trade Hub Network") project. Trade Hub Network will assist farmers and firms to increase trade In key grains and livestock in line with the regional trade goals presented in the USAIDlWest Africa Feed the Future strategy. The program also aims to create jobs and reduce poverty through value
added exports, and will rely on regional associations and organizations to address constraints to private sector development and the agri-business enabling environment.
Trade Corridor Development (Specialist & Director)
• Experience analyzing and addressing issues that impede movement of commodities across borders.
• Experience developing solutions to leverage corridors in terms of economic development
Feed the Future Value Chain Director
Experience addressing issues that affect the production and marketing of FTF commodities across the region
• Experience promoting trade with the US under AGOA, and strategy for doing so.
Director of Regional Partner Strengthening
• Experience providing capacity building, preferably in the region
• Background in capacity development of both public and private sector actors
Market Information Specialist
• Experience establishing a common platform for the collection, analysis, and dissemination of market information across the region, including price, volume, seasonality, grades and standards, location (where is it available)
Outreach and Coordinator
• Experience managing relationships with partners across the region, both public and private.
• Experience coordinating partner-specific and cross-network activities
Gender & Youth Integration Specialist
• Experience incorporating gender, youth, and disabled persons into all aspects of programming. Experience in West Africa with rural communities prefered.
All candidates must meet the following requirements:
• Advanced degree and at least 7 years of experience in the relevant area of expertise
• Experience working on USAID-funded programs
• Demonstrated Management and communication skills
• Excellent interpersonal skills and demonstrated ability to manage team of long- and short-term consultants
• French and English fluency required
Deloitte invites well-quaiified candidates to apply. Please send electronic submissions of CV and cover letter to email@example.com by July 27, 2012. No phone calls please. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. For more information on Deloitte, please access our website at www.deloitte.com
Deloitte refers to one or more of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited, a UK private company limited by guarantee, and its network of member firms, each of which is a legally separate and independent entity. Please see www.deloitte.com/about for a detailed description of the
legal structure of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited and Its member firms.
Akintola Williams Deloitte, a member firm of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu limited, IS a professional services organization that provides aud it, tax, consulting, financial advisory and enterprise risk services.
© 2012 Akintola Williams Deloitte. All rights reserved.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about DeloitteSimilar Jobs
- Latest Job Openings at CBM International
- Latest Job Vacancies at Mercy Corps
- Logistics Vacancy at Secours Islamique France (SIF)
- Latest Jobs at Palladium Group
- Latest Job Opening at The Clinton Health Access Initiative (CHAI)
- Procurement Coordinator at Save the Children Nigeria
- Job Vacancy at the International Organization for Migration (IOM)
- Job Opportunity at Abt Associates