Bradfield is equipped not only to attract excellent personnel but to ensure that they are improved and empowered to deliver on every client’s strategic intent/organizational goal. Our value is to assist in getting rid of all inconvenience associated with recruitment; plus reducing unsuitable employees either via skill or culture. And more… all this would be done within concise turn-around time. Beyond this, we package and deliver quality trainings to help prune your employees to deliver efficiently.
A newly established Educational Training Academy is looking for an experienced and ambitious Learning and Development Officer; excellent long term opportunities exist for the successful candidate to grow with the company.
The L&D Officer reports to the Academy Manager, providing essential support in first class implementation of in-house training learning and development interventions/outcomes. The successful candidate must have relevant experience in training and development functions in large corporate environments preferably with international exposure.
Our ideal candidate will be an enthusiastic team player with previous experience of influencing corporate training/HR agendas with senior business managers and proven skills in training design and facilitation.
- Actively involved to design, map/chart overall group training plan to meet identified needs
- Assist with the annual training needs identification and analysis activities across our partner organizations and develop strategies to close identified gaps.
- Liaise and consult with other entities' training managers to identify individual, group and organizational training needs.
- Integrate identified learning and development needs and ensure these are appropriately scheduled for delivery in line with identified priorities and business needs.
- Design training courses and programmes necessary to meet training needs, or manage this activity via external providers.
- Supports and facilitates the formulation and implementation of processes, standards and policies related to training & learning development.
- Identify, select and manage external training and accreditation bodies, agencies and providers necessary to deliver required training to appropriate standards.
- Ensuring that every L&D intervention has clear business focused aims that enable robust evaluation of the event’s effectiveness, and measurement of return on investment.
- Allocate financial resources in the most efficient and effective manner possible by applying continuous cost-control mechanisms.
- Ensures that financial resources are set at an appropriate level to deliver required solutions.
- Scan and benchmark against other companies to identify key areas of opportunity to enhance processes, tools etc.
- Design and facilitate academy courses that will reduce reliance on outsourced training providers but also provide revenue streams.
- Ensure integrity and consistency of all learning processes within the business.
SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Ability to deliver,facilitate programmes to a high quality.
- Strong influence and negotiation skills.
- To work as an individual and to be a team player.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- Leadership and strong organisational skills.
- Business awareness and commercially focused.
- Energy and enthusiasm to motivate and engage others.
- Personally credible with strong interpersonal skills.
- Integrity and approachability.
- Good Report Writing Skills
- Must be able to multi task
- Ability to work with little or no supervision
- Should be a Female
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
Applicant must have a minimum of 5 - 8 years post-NYSC working experience with at least 3 years in a similar role.
A first degree from a recognized institution with a minimum of Second Class Lower Division
Method of Application
To apply for this position, visit Bradfield's Career Website
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.