Jobs in a Foremost Building Materials Manufacturing Company
Posted on: 22 December, 2015
Deadline: 7 January, 2016
View Jobs in Manufacturing / Production / FMCG
View Jobs posted same day
A foremost building materials manufacturing Company in Nigeria requires brilliant, competent & result oriented individual to fill the vacant position of:
- To improve the company market position
- Formulate sales policies and prepares sales budgets.
- Cultivate effective business relationship with executive decision makers in keyaqcounts.
- To define long-term organizational strategic goals, bulilds key customer relationships, identify business opportunities, negotiate and close business deal.
- Good knowledge of current market conditions & Champion business expansion opportunities.
- Identify opportunities for campaigns, services and distribution channels that will lead to Increase in sales.
- Using knowledge of the market and competitors, identify and develop the company's unique selling propositions and differentia tors.
- Responsible for business goals and targets, monitor the achievement of sales objectives.
- Forecast annual, quarterly and monthly revenue.
- MBA. BSc/HND in business, marketing with minimum of 7 years experience in building industry.
- Excellent technical analytical and sales skills
- Knowledge of marketing research
- Experience in managing and directing sales team
- Relevant products and industry knowledge
- Target achievement, team work and proactive
- Persuasive. adaptability, innovation, decision-making
- Age range of 30-45 years
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org not later than January 7, 2016.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Brand Manager at GBfoods Nigeria
- 2018 British American Tobacco Nigeria Global Graduate Recruitment Programme
- E-commerce Manager at Goldline Nigeria Limited
- Warehouse Operator - Sagamu Plant at SABmiller Plc
- Job Openings at Denna Rossi Limited
- Factory Electricians at CWAY Group
- Career Opportunities at The Dangote Group
- Latest Jobs at Lorache Group