Our company is a major player in water bottling industry located in the South-South of Nigeria and equipped with a state of art equipment.
We are looking for a Plant Manager to drive continuous improvement and optimisation of all processes in the plant. You will oversee all daily operations of the plant frommaintenance toproduction and also ensure policies and procedures are followed. The successful candidate will have the key skills to develop processes that will maximize productivity and profitability.
- Plan, organise. direct and run optimum day-to-day operations to exceed our customers' expectations and realise company goals and objectives.
- Increase production. assets capacity and flexibility while minimising unnecessary costs and maintaining current quality standards.
- Allocate resources effectively and fully utilise assets to produce optimal results and yield profits.
- Will be responsible for oversight functions of maintenance of all mechanical and electrical faults in the factory.
- Reduce waste and overtime
- Develop systems and processes that track and optimise productivity and standards, metrics and performance targets to ensure effective return on assets
- Stay up to date with latest production management best practices and concepts.
- Responsible for total maintenance of all installed and future install waterline. injection plant. cap injection plant and bottle blowing machine.
- Ability to work without supervision.
- Proven working experience as a plant manager (technical) of up to 8 years in a water bottling plant
- Adequate knowledge of business and management principles (budgeting, strategic planning. resource allocation, human resources)
- Familiarity with latest water treatment and bottling equipment including Pet and Cap injection plant.
- Ability to troubleshoot and maintain the plant(s).
- Requires a bachelor's degree/HND in Engineering/food technology from a reputable institution and at least 8 years of experience in the industry or in a related area.
- Familiar with a variety of water treatment machine and equipment or related manufacturing industry ..
- A highly technical and practical industrial experienced hire with proven capability will be acceptable.
go to method of application »
You will be responsible for trouble shooting and repair of all mechanical/electrical equipment, be responsible for providing preventative maintenance for the plants.
- Diploma in mechanical/electrical engineering.
- Be familiar with water bottling machine or related equipment.
- Possess 5 to 8 years experience in water treatment machine repairs and maintenance.
go to method of application »
An up and mobile marketing manager within retail product knowledge within the south-south region as the immediate catchment area.
- Ability to turn around the market share of the company.
- Take initiative and work without supervision.
Method of Application
Prospective applicants should send soft copies of their CV to the address below not later than three weeks from the date of this advert. To the advertiser
P.O. Box 14689
Or send email firstname.lastname@example.org