Technical Internship/Apprenticeship Programme at Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc
Posted on: 5 July, 2012
Deadline: 20 July, 2012
View Jobs in General
View Jobs posted same day
As part of our HR strategic plan to ensure a high degree of multi - skilled technicians and adequate manning required in our operational units, the third batch of our Technical Internship/Apprenticeship Programme will commence in September, 2012
- 2 years of classroom, workshop practice and hands-on practical experience on basic mechanical production operations and maintenance.
- Multi-skill with better employability
- Attractive allowance package
- Company internal certification
- Equipped to fill available vacancies in Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc.
- Technical school leavers not more than 23 years old
- Possess WAEC Technical, Federal Craft or NABTEB Certificate
- Core subjects to include Machining/Fitting, Welding and Fabrication, Technical Drawing, Mathematics, English, Physics, Industrial safety and Maintenance
Method of Application
Visit the career page on www.fmnplc.com for more details about our technical internship program and to apply online.
Applications hould be submitted on or before July 20th, 2012
For more details about our technical internship program visit www.dragnetnigeria.com/fmnplc/
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Job Vacancies at a Leading Group Of Companies
- Job Openings at a Foremost Business Membership Organisation
- Job Vacancies at an Expanding Group of Companies
- MYJOBMAG MUST READ SERIES: GET THE JOB - USE OF ENGLISH