- Subscribe to our real-time, personalized and free notification. Learn More
Vacancy at Genesis Group
Posted on: 22 December, 2015
Deadline: 30 December, 2015
View Jobs in Hospitality
View All Jobs at Genesis Deluxe Cinemas (GDC)
Genesis Group is a wholly Nigerian owned Catering, Hospitality & Entertainment Conglomerate with business interest in Hotels, Restaurants, Cinemas, Shopping Malls, Real Estate Development, Outdoor Catering, Industrial Catering & Housekeeping Management, and Food Production.
- The Human Resource Officer is responsible for providing support in the various human resource functions, which include recruitment, staffing, training and development, performance monitoring and employee counseling.
- The Human Resource Officer provides advice and assistance to supervisors and staff.
- This may include information on training needs and opportunities, job descriptions, performance reviews and personnel policies of the Council.
- The position coordinates the staff recruitment process.
- The Human Resource Officer provides advice and support to supervisors and staff selection committees and ensures that they have accurate and timely information in order to make effective decisions.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their application letter and CV's to email@example.com and Felix Onwubali with the role as subject of the email e.g HR Adviser.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Genesis Deluxe Cinemas (GDC)Similar Jobs
- Chef de Cuisine at Sheraton Hotels & Resorts - Marriott International
- Female Store Keeper at Triple Seven Cafe
- Job Vacancies at Productive People
- Creative Content Writers at Naija Cupid Weddings
- Business Development Officer at Fastizers Food and Confectionery Limited
- Hotel Cost Controller at Westown Hotels
- Sales Executives at Le Meridien - Marriott International
- Latest Vacancies at the Place Nigeria