Genesis Group is a wholly Nigerian owned Catering, Hospitality & Entertainment Conglomerate with business interest in Hotels, Restaurants, Cinemas, Shopping Malls, Real Estate Development, Outdoor Catering, Industrial Catering & Housekeeping Management, and Food Production.
- The Human Resource Officer is responsible for providing support in the various human resource functions, which include recruitment, staffing, training and development, performance monitoring and employee counseling.
- The Human Resource Officer provides advice and assistance to supervisors and staff.
- This may include information on training needs and opportunities, job descriptions, performance reviews and personnel policies of the Council.
- The position coordinates the staff recruitment process.
- The Human Resource Officer provides advice and support to supervisors and staff selection committees and ensures that they have accurate and timely information in order to make effective decisions.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their application letter and CV's to email@example.com and Felix Onwubali with the role as subject of the email e.g HR Adviser.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.