Vacancy at Genesis Group
Posted on: 22 December, 2015
Deadline: 30 December, 2015
View Jobs in Hospitality
View All Jobs at Genesis Deluxe Cinemas (GDC)
Genesis Group is a wholly Nigerian owned Catering, Hospitality & Entertainment Conglomerate with business interest in Hotels, Restaurants, Cinemas, Shopping Malls, Real Estate Development, Outdoor Catering, Industrial Catering & Housekeeping Management, and Food Production.
- The Human Resource Officer is responsible for providing support in the various human resource functions, which include recruitment, staffing, training and development, performance monitoring and employee counseling.
- The Human Resource Officer provides advice and assistance to supervisors and staff.
- This may include information on training needs and opportunities, job descriptions, performance reviews and personnel policies of the Council.
- The position coordinates the staff recruitment process.
- The Human Resource Officer provides advice and support to supervisors and staff selection committees and ensures that they have accurate and timely information in order to make effective decisions.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their application letter and CV's to email@example.com and Felix Onwubali with the role as subject of the email e.g HR Adviser.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Genesis Deluxe Cinemas (GDC)Similar Jobs
- Job Vacancy at Hilton Worldwide
- Career Opportunities at AccorHotels - Ibis
- Ongoing Recruitment at InterContinental Hotels
- Customer Care Vacancy at Klub De Lag ( KDL)
- Sales Executive in the Hospitality Industry - Workforce Group
- Job Vacancies in the Hospitality Industry - Fosad Consulting Ltd
- Jobs at Jonsland Castle Hotel & Suites
- Assistant Restaurant Manager at Eat'n'Go Limited