Jobs at Randstad Construction
Posted on: 22 December, 2015
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Building / Construction
View All Jobs at Randstad Construction Property Engineer
Randstad Construction Property Engineering - Our client, a well established organisation working in West Africa, they have a number of roads projects and they require the services of qualified candidates to fill the following positions.
- Quantity Surveyor required to provide support in the area of cost control, change management and project/administration monitoring in the Caribbean.
Role / Responsibilities
- Undertaking predominantly post contract cost control, sub contract change management and administration, and project monitoring duties
- Maintaining professional relations with clients, vendors, suppliers, and external contracts
- Assisting in pre contract cost planning and estimating functions
- Identifying, assessing and managing the commercial risks of projects
- Preparing status reports on the commercial management of projects
- Maintaining cost statistics on an island-wide and regional basis
- Researching labour, materials, and equipment pricing and making cost effective recommendations for assigned projects
Requirements / Qualification
- A Bachelor's degree in Quantity Surveying
- A minimum of 5 years' experience including projects with values greater than $25m
- Experience with On-screen Take-Off and/or Cost estimating software
- The ability to work both independently and as part of the larger team
- Excellent computer skills
go to method of application »
- Project Manager required for an immediate start on a $60m concrete bridge construction project in Lagos
The ideal candidate will have:
- A Bachelor's Degree in Civil Engineering or a related subject.
- Must have Previous managerial experience on bridge construction projects.
- Must be available to start in January.
- For more information please contact me as soon as possible.
- Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
- Bachelor's Degree in Civil Engineering or equivalent. Previous experience on bridge construction projects.
- Project Manager, Bridge Construction.
Remuneration and Benefits
£ 65k per annum.
Method of Application
Use links below to apply on Randstad career website
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Randstad Construction Property EngineeringSimilar Jobs
- Latest Jobs at Alpha Mead Facilities & Management Services Limited
- Front Desk/ Admin Officer at a Dubai Based Project Mangement and Construction Company
- Latest Job Openings at Bradfield Consulting Limited
- IT Intern - Graduate Trainee at DO.II Designs Ltd
- Interior Architect at iDesign
- Residence Manager- Student Hostel at Student Accommod8 (SA8)
- Retail Manager- VAS at Student Accomod8
- HSE Manager at GreenKey Facility Management Limited