Ibadan Electricity Distribution Company (IBEDC) Plc is headquartered in Ibadan is responsible for electricity distribution within the south western zone (Oyo, Ogun, Osun and kwara as well as some parts of Kogi, Ekiti and Niger states).
We are an organization with a focus on delivering excellent service to the customers and providing customer satisfaction through reliable power distributions.
Specialization Marketing / Business Development
Minimum Qualification BACHELOR DEGREE + MASTERS
Required Experience 10 - 15 years
Job Description To carry out business development activities in relation to IBEDC corporate accounts. Manage (identify new and sustain existing business relationships) IBEDC’s business relationship with industrial customers.
- Develops, builds and manages IBEDC’s corporate accounts (Maximum Demand – Industrial customers)
- Identifies potential new clients within IBEDC’s area of operations
- Coordinates all new connections (MD only) and meter installations (working with Technical Operations)
- Manages customer relationships and identifies business growth opportunities (new and existing MD customers classes)
- Devises relevant strategies to manage relationship with existing MD clients and identification of new MD
- Manage service delivery processes for MD customers (Meter reading, Billing, Payments, Customer assistance, Service Irregularities etc.)
- Ensures the implementation of IBEDC’s customer services policies with respect to MD customers
- Attends to customer (MD) queries/complaints on the field and escalates to proper channels to ensure such complaints are captured and addressed accordingly
- Keeps abreast of market trends and supplies management with insights on customer needs, problems, interests and innovative ways for service delivery.
Qualifications and Requirements
- A good Bachelor's Degree (in Engineering, Business disciplines or any related field)
- A master's degree in a Business related field is required
- Professional Qualification
- Membership of a professional body in the Management or Marketing field is required
- Understanding of the business of IBEDC and related businesses in the electricity sector
- Knowledge of Utilities Industry
- Strategic planning and Business Development (services and products)
- Strong Customer Relation Management skill
- Knowledge of Marketing & Customer Insights
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Good interpersonal, negotiation and communications skills
- Knowledge of billing /collection practices, procedures, and basic software in billing reconciliation
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office suite and relevant billing applications utilised by IBEDC
Method of Application
Apply for this position on IBEDC's career website
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale