- Establish campaign methodology and process for Hosting Project based on deep understanding of mobile internet and telecom VAS (Value-added Services) channel marketing.
- Support hosting service business development and hosting service operation solution, business case development, commercial negotiation and communication.
- Monitor and analyze digital services adoption trends, operation data, provide promotion suggestion, communicate with respective team or department to coordinate operation flow.
- Support hosting projects in terms of delivery plan, key milestone assessment as well as project governance.
- Focus on digital service adoption techniques not limited to traditional VAS promotion channels , and provide improvement suggestions on campaign methodology
- Organize digital media promotion activities, provide and implement promotion plans, and manage promotion channels.
- Support financial and settlement work flow.
- Effective communication with executive customers.
- Experience: 7- 10 years in the digital services department of Telecom industry, Internet Company or VAS service provider.
- Required skill:
b) Business Development
c) User experience enhancement, data analysis, digital media content management
d) Marketing of Digital Services
e) Good understanding of on-line channel marketing methodology (Banner Ads, social media etc)
3. Result-orientated, passionate and a team player.
4. Language: Proficiency in verbal and written English.
5. Good communication skills.