Growth in Value Alliance (GV Alliance) Partners is a business advisory and market intelligence services firm. Our objectives are to assist organizations to achieve their growth aspirations by providing market intelligence, strategy blueprint, IT solution delivery expertise and business operation improvement capabilities.
Will work with MD to identify appropriate business opportunities from new and existing clients.
He/She will prospect for potential leads, uncover needs within those prospects and close sales.
He/She will also work with the other team to propose solutions for existing clients and win business from new clients
• Meet assigned revenue targets by generating business from new and existing clients
• Research and communicate information about target sectors, customers and competitors
• Proactively communicate news and insights on prospect organizations and contacts
• Gain and share understanding of prospect’s organization, processes, business strategies, product or service offerings and decision-making structures
• Set up of meetings with appropriately qualified contacts
• Communicate the status of opportunities, clearly articulate next steps and discuss potential risks with the wider sales and account management team in weekly meeting
• Develop winning proposals
• Anticipate and recognize any client objections in order to close sales
• Coordinate opportunities from prospect through to engagement
• Work collaboratively with the company’s resources to define the approach and strategy for achieving client requirements
• Effectively negotiate with multiple levels of executive management within prospective client organizations
• Use in-depth knowledge and insight of key competitors to create compelling reasons for prospective clients to engage with the company.
•Experience in Sales with a consulting background, insurance, services preferable selling training, consulting and recruitment.
•Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business Administration or Economics with a strong interest in Technological Services.
• Minimum of 4 years of demonstrable business-to-business consulting and business services e.g. recruitment, executive search and training.
• Proven track record of reaching sales targets and KPI’s
• Comprehensive knowledge of all facets of the business development process
• Solid financial, business and industry insights and consultative selling skills
• Well organized and methodical in how business is conducted
• Self-motivated with strong communication and organizational skills
• Able to listen to, lead and influence senior management
• Enthusiastic about contributing to our growing business, its brand, processes and client base
• Established network of business contacts
• Collaborative team player
• Comfortable presenting in group settings
• Strong negotiating skills
Candidates who meet the above requirement should email their resume to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org
Kindly use the the job title as subject of the mail.