We are one of the leading players in the Food & Beverage sector of the Nigerian Economy and a member of one of the largest manufacturing group in Africa - The Dangote Group.
As a result of our organizational transformation and market expansion, we are in need of competent and tested professionals to fill the following vacant positions:
Head of Finance
Reporting to the MD, the successful candidate would be responsible for all financial and fiscal management aspects of company operations. He will provide leadership and coordination in the administrative, business planning, accounting and budgeting efforts of the company.
Other key responsibilities include but not limited to:
• Direct and oversee all aspects of the Finance & Accounting functions of the organization.
• Develop and manage annual budget to help the company achieve its operational and functional objectives.
• Treasury Management.
• Participate and play a key role in corporate long and short term financial planning and development of key business plans.
• Provide operational insight for the company, thus allowing the executive team to better understand and manage business.
• Aggressively develop and monitor benchmarks and metrics; be a key in the search for improvements within the company’s operation through use of financial indicators.
• Prepare and issue accurate and timely monthly operational reports for the executive team. Identify key cost drivers and solutions related to the company's performance which represent deviations from budget, prior year or attainable levels.
• Manage relationship with external auditors, banks and statutory agencies.
• B.Sc. Accounting or related discipline and professional qualification such as ACA/ACCA Possession of MBA would be an added advantage.
• Experience as a Head of Finance/Finance Controller.
• Must have a "roll up sleeves" mentality
• Must have a proven track record of growing companies and driving operational efficiencies for growth of bottom line.
• Experience in a manufacturing company is desirable.
Head of Marketing
• Reporting to the MD, the successful candidate would be' responsible for planning and executing strategic, winning marketing programs:
• Other key responsibilities include but not limited to:
• Develop and execute marketing plans and programs for profitable volume growth.
• liaise with advertising agencies.
• Effective management of consumers and customer's communications.
• Activate effective and result oriented sales promotions.
• New Product Development.
• Carry out market intelligence.
• B.Sc. in Marketing or relevant discipline plus MBA
• Minimum 12 years post graduate experience, 5 of which must be at a senior management level in FMCG industry.
• A self driven result oriented with a positive outlook and clear focus.
• Have an eye for high quality and business profit
• He/She must have impeccable communication skills.
• Experience in manufacturing company, is desirable
Zonal Sales Manager
• Reporting to the Head of Sales, the successful candidate would have the following key responsibilities for his or her territory:
• Develop the zone's sales team member’s capabilities.
• Develop and implement sales plan and strategy for effective growth, increased turnover and market penetration.
• Manage the Regional Sales Managers. .
• Analyze the competitive environment to ascertain product performance against competition and advice on winning strategies.
• Driving competitive advantage for Dansa in the market place.
• B.Sc. in Business Management or related discipline.
• Minimum 10 years relevant working experience in FMCG industry.
• A commercial/entrepreneurial and people /organization driven.
Method Of Application
If you meet the above requirements, kindly send in your application and CV (as attachment in ms word format only) in an e-mail message with the position applied for on the subject field and send to: email@example.com within two weeks of this advert.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted via e-mail