Vacancy at International Energy Services Limited (IESL)
Posted on: 19 December, 2015
Deadline: 28 December, 2015
View Jobs in Oil and Gas / Marine
View All Jobs at International Energy Services Limited (IES
International Energy Services Limited (IESL), provides clients with engineering expertise throughout the project lifecycle, from feasibility studies and scope documents to design conceptualization, construction management and post-construction evaluation. Our objective is to provide integrated, client-driven consulting engineering and design solutions that help companies attain a competitive edge in the market. IESL has assembled a highly-qualified team of highly skilled engineers and other professionals with worldwide experience and capabilities to provide practical solutions to complex problems at all phases of oil and gas engineering projects.
We have grown to a foremost position in the provision of services to the oil and gas sector because clients over the years have come to value our approach to quality, cost effective services, teamwork and an unswerving commitment to clients' satisfaction.
With our vast experience within the oil and gas industry, we are able to offer a range of professional services to meet the demands of the industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
- To Manage, administer and execute construction (Civil, Mechanical, Electrical) activities of Plant or Infrastructure projects in the approved portfolio to agreed standards (Cost, Schedule, and Quality), ready to operate as defined in each project's Final Investment Decision while meeting the clients Goal Zero HSE Objectives, Scope includes all activities to initiate the projects, progress through the various Decision Gates, obtain FID, execute, commission and close out the projects.
Include, but are not limited to the following:
- Manage the Construction Management processes of the Strategic Value Identification (Pre-FID) and Value Realization (Post FID) processes of allocated projects, including constructability reviews, in accordance with the client approved Project Management Procedures, while ensuring proper authorizations to achieve project delivery within the approved scope, HSE, quality, schedule and budget.
- Develop Construction Risk Assessment aligned with the Project Risk Assessment to identify and assess risks and uncertainties associated with implementing the specific project and develop Construction Risk Management Plan and mitigation strategies for projects under consideration.
- Develop Quality Management Processes for construction activities and ensure adherence to the Project Quality Management System by applying approved client Procedures, Standards and Specifications, as well as relevant Design Engineering Practices (DEPs) to achieve quality delivery of projects, and manage construction changes, deviations and queries in accordance with the Change Management Process.
- Develop and implement Materials Management Processes and ensure that all materials used for construction are of adequate standard according to specifications.
- Implement commissioning and start up plans, spare part recommendations, training requirements, start-up assistance for specialized equipment, etc., in order to ensure flawless start-up and hand over to the Business Owner or Asset Holder,
- Ensure complete closure of Punch List items, timely handover of documentation of completed projects, including Marked-up As Built Drawings I Documentation and carry Out Construction Performance Post Implementation Review and produce Lessons Learned and Close out Reports.
- Manage relationships with external stakeholders, including senior management, and the clients Board subcommittees as appropriate. National regulatory bodies, NGO5, the host communities etc. to ensure all required approvals and permits are delivered timely.
- Implement the approved Operations Readiness and Assurance process to ensure from project Execution that all projects are delivered ready to operate safely and reliably.
The right candidate should:
- Have B.Sc. in Mechanical, Civil or Electrical Engineering or related Engineering discipline
- 5 -7 years post-graduation experience, out of which minimum of 2 years should have been spent in Project / Construction management in the oil & gas industry.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to: email@example.com copying firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about International Energy Services Limited (IESL)Similar Jobs
- Discipline Engineer (Marine) at Petrok Oil And Gas Services Limited
- Job Openings at Hobark International Limited (HIL)
- HSE Supervision and Scaffold Services Officer at Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited
- Asset Integrity Engineer at Hobark International Limited (HIL)
- Job Vacancies at Hamilton Lloyd and Associates
- Enginners at Hobark International Limited (HIL)
- Marketing and Communications Director at Jagal Group
- Operations Officer at Bloffin General Merchant Limited jobs in Nigeria Bloffin General Merchant Limited