Relationship Manager - Public Sector in a Leading Bank
Posted on: 4 July, 2012
Deadline: 17 July, 2012
View Jobs in Banking / Financial Services
View All Jobs at Workforce Management Centre
Our client, a leading bank is a member of an International Group with range of products in business and personal banking, and corporate and investment banking. In a bid to continue to meet the needs of the ever growing customer base and as a result of business growth, our client has employed the services of Workforce Management Centre Limited to source suitable roles for the vacant roles:
Relationship Manager - Public sector (WFMC/07/04)
Locations: Abuja and Port Harcourt
• Manages client portfolio and client relationship to maximize cross selling revenues and client profitability.
• Responsible for liaising with Credit Department, providing inputs during credit origination, evaluation and the execution of credit offers.
• Manages the overall credit facility granted to each Client which would include engaging with credit on all approvals and modifications of those facilities.
• Engage and ensure all relevant product houses provide input at the origination stage of all credit facilities.
• Responsible for the preparation of the motivation for the actual execution of allocation & re-allocation of approved credit lines and limits on clients’ facilities.
• Ensures that each credit portfolio meets and exceeds the targeted ROE (Return on equity) and ROA (Return on Assets).
• Timely delivery of offer letters to clients for execution and covenant monitoring.
• To handle all credit modifications with support from Business Manager
• Prospecting for new clients.
• Manages client budget across all products as approved and also ensuring organic growth through new transactions.
• Liaising with product houses to facilitate new opportunities for both new and existing Clients.
• Manages and Monitors Client account utilization across asset classes and ensures risk management on all client accounts.
• Providing strategic and tactical planning on client’s account by preparation and updating of account plans.
• Responsible for providing information to all internal stakeholders as regards the position of clients within the industry based on client & market knowledge (Get acquainted with key socio-economic indicators within Nigeria & Globally).
• Responsible for managing client service team within the assigned sector in ensuring optimal products utilization, cross selling & effective service delivery according to the set targets.
• Review and analyse client’s financials as well as other relevant reports in order to fully understand the client’s business and needs.
• Support the TB / TSE in the actualization of motivations for changes in pricing, deferrals and sign off on excesses on facilities.
• Preparation of account plans to project client’s performance and position within the industry with a view to further drive business opportunities.
• Minimum of a 2.1 B.Sc degree
• Minimum of 6 years experience
• Experience as Trade sales executive, Debt solution analyst, Transactional Banker, Account Executive will be key for the job holder.
• Would require 3 months of full time training/exposure on the Bank’s products, services and processes. And would continue to have on-the-job-training (especially on new products / processes)
• Knowledge of all Bank products and services
• Conversant with CBN regulations
• Ducts/services, local target market.
• Computer literacy, sales skills, accounting/budgeting skills, risk management ability, credit evaluation skills.
• The jobholder must possess good verbal and written communication skills, negotiation skills, attention to detail, methodical, diplomatic, ability to handle pressure/conflict, result-orientated, good numerical ability, people management skills, team player, ability to retain optimism despite setbacks, and must be self-motivated.
Method of Application
Qualified and interested candidates should click here to register and apply within 2 weeks of this publication.
Please note that this position is meant for people currently working in banks. Only successful candidates will be contacted.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Workforce Management CentreSimilar Jobs
- Job Opportunities at a Fast Growing Microfinance Bank
- Job Vacancies at Recruut
- Jobs at Credit Business Services Global Limited (CBS Credit)
- Job Opportunity at Regent Microfinance Bank Limited
- Legal Vacancy at Abbey Mortgage Bank
- Finance Vacancy at Personal Trust Microfinance Bank
- Marketing Executives at Verite Microfinance Bank Ltd
- Sales & Marketing Executive at a Financial Technology Company - eRecruiter Nigeria