TTC Mobile is a telecom training company that provides fresh graduates with technical skills to bridge the gap between their university education and the ‘hands-on practical’ requirement of the industry. Our training is often accompanied by requests from local contractors, telecom vendors, ISPs, and occasionally telecom operators, for our best trainees as Interns, outsourced staff, or direct staff.
Our current client is one of the fasted growing Fibre to the Home ISPs in the country. With Head Office in Victoria Island Lagos and operational offices in Ikeja, Abuja, Port Harcourt, Kano, Ibadan, and Ado-Ekiti, further growth in demand for their excellent service has created opening for the position of Project Co-ordinator at their Lagos office.
Job Responsibilities / Requirements
- Coordinate all Project administrative activities aimed at supporting efficient Project execution.
- File ALL project related documents e.g. delivery reports, finance documents, material spares document, contractor documents e.t.c.
- Schedule and manage
i. Weekly project office meetings,
ii. Weekly Contractor_Project office meetings,
iii. Emergency Project Office Meetings.
- Manage minutes of meeting: record, publish and file all minutes of meeting (MoM), no more than 24hrs after each meeting.
- Get all necessary project documents from the relevant support units and distribute to project team and contractors accordingly, e.g. design maps, BOM, PO, high level description, splice plans, Link Budget, e.t.c.
- Drive the regular and on schedule submission of project reports by OSP supervisors e.g. daily work logs, weekly reports, variation request reports, project completion reports, As-Built Red-Line Drawings, store requisition forms e.t.c.
- Make copies of Purchase orders (POs) and file them in a secure folder.
- Follow up with SCM on spare parts management (SPMS) for ongoing projects. e.g. manage store requisition forms, gate pass forms, material return forms and material logistics (from store to site).
- Flag materials availability risk & material release issues between Project unit and SCM/Planning unit.
- Manage all Projects financial paper works such as expense claim forms, PRFs, JCCs, Contractor invoices, POs. Also, file ROW and work notification letters.
- Any other administrative duty that may be assigned by the Project Manager from time to time.
Key Performance Indicators (Kpi)
- Documentation Management
- Drive OSP supervisor to comply with regular and timely submission of all types of project reports and documents.
- Ensure Project Manager receives and signs off all project related documents in time.
- Develop a proper document filing system for each project document.
- Communication Management
- Excellent and timely dissemination of project related information to OSP supervisor, Contractors and project back end team.
- Ensure meetings are held regularly & timely. MoMs should also be published accordingly.
- Material Management
- Track the timely release of project materials; from store to site. As well as return of unused materials.
- Build an excellent logistics support structure for projects.
- Generate data from reports that can be used to improve project delivery and efficiency.
Academic and Professional:
- HND or BSc / Applied Sciences/ Engineering/Mass
- Communications/Project Management/any other relevant discipline
- HSE Certification is an added advantage.
- Experience: 2 years or more
- Computer literate and proficiency in the use of MS Office tools
- Excellent communication, writing and people skills.
- Basic knowledge of fibre technology.
- Ability to work with little supervision
- Methodical, Organized and focused on results.
- Comfortable complying with company procedures.
- Ability to Multi-task work activities.
- Excellent time management and documentation skills.
- Experience in project coordination or customer support (preferably in a Telecom/ISP firm).
- Analytical, organized and result oriented.
- Comfortable complying with company procedures and enforcing same.
- Articulate and Honest.
- Good Knowledge of Microsoft office applications.
- Good knowledge of Database Management.
- Excellent communication skills (writing and oral).
- Excellent people skills.
- Time management skills
Method of Application
Qualified and interested applicants should send application with subject “Project Coorinator, with CV attached, to email@example.com within 3 weeks of this advert. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.