New Job Opportunites at PODOZI
Posted on: 17 December, 2015
Deadline: 31 December, 2015
View Jobs in Creative / Arts
View All Jobs at Podozi
At Podozi.com, we’re changing the way Africans shop for beauty. Our customers discover authentic brands from around the world, enjoy personalized shopping experience, shop at amazing discounts, get expert education and share collective beauty wisdom all from the comfort of their devices.
Podozi.com is an African inspired beauty lifestyle e-tailer created with 5 simple goals - to create a platform where beauty lovers can feel at home: discover authentic beauty brands, experience personalized shopping, purchase products at the most amazing prices available anywhere, get expert education and share their collective beauty wisdom.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
- Create designs, concepts, and sample layouts based on knowledge of layout principles and esthetic design concepts
- Thinking creatively to produce new ideas and concepts
- Using innovation to redefine a design brief within the constraints of cost and time
- Working with a wide range of media, including photography and computer-aided design (CAD)
- Proofreading to produce accurate and high-quality work
- Contributing ideas and design artwork to the overall brief
- Working on layouts and art working pages ready for print
- Keeping abreast of emerging technologies in new media
- Developing interactive design
go to method of application »
- Develop in php (5.2++) using ZEND framework and MySQL.
- Write SQL queries and implement secure database interactions.
- Review, analyze and modify existing parts of applications, including encoding, testing, debugging and documenting.
- Develop and deploy applications within given time frame and budget.
- Develop Android applications (optional).
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their application letter and CV's to: email@example.com
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about PodoziSimilar Jobs
- Jobs at an Interior Design Company
- Indoor Sales Executives at Orpheus Music Academy
- Cashier Role at a Beauty Salon - Virtuoso