Accounts and Administration Officer at Segun Adelanwa & Co.
Posted on: 4 July, 2012
Deadline: 17 July, 2012
View Jobs in General
View Jobs posted same day
Our client is a clear leader in the Paint Manufacturing industry in Nigeria. As a result of growth and development, a vacant position now exists for the position of an experienced ACCOUNTS & ADMINISTRATION OFFICER. Office is on the Lagos Mainland
ACCOUNTS & ADMINISTRATION OFFICER
The ideal candidate for this position will substantially satisfy the following parameters:
• A good University Degree or HND in Accounting from a reputable institution is essential.
• A working and demonstrable knowledge of the Peachtree Accounting Package is mandatory.
• A minimum of two (2) years post–qualification exposure and quality experience from similar organizations is required.
• Apart from having flauntable credentials, candidates must have sufficient technical and administrative prowess.
• Not below 22 years
• The candidate must have good analytical mind,
• Be a good and timely decision maker with essential leadership qualities.
• High enough to attract the best candidates in this area of specialization and to reflect the leadership position of the organization
Method of Application:
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should send their handwritten Curriculum Vitae to:
The Partner-Human Resource Accounting,
Segun Adelanwa & Co.
P. O. Box 3727,
Festac Town - Lagos.
not later than 14 days from today.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Cashier at Bet9ja
- Accounts Clerks at Heirs Holdings Limited
- Job Vacancies at a Leading Group Of Companies
- Job Openings at a Foremost Business Membership Organisation
- Job Vacancies at an Expanding Group of Companies
- MYJOBMAG MUST READ SERIES: GET THE JOB - USE OF ENGLISH