Current Job at AG Leventis Nigeria Plc
Posted on: 16 December, 2015
Deadline: 25 December, 2015
View Jobs in Manufacturing / Production / FMCG
View All Jobs at Leventis
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Leventis Foods Limited is a subsidiary of A.G Leventis (Nigeria) Plc. and one of the largest bakeries in Nigeria producing highly nutritious variety of bakery products and snacks, with a strong brand presence in Lagos.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
- Primary role is to create accurate reports at various levels of Company Management.
- The MIS Manager will coordinate report requests with the requestor ensuring understanding of the request and inclusion of all elements; work directly with the operations team to increase knowledge and understanding of captured data, departmental process, and work flow; train operations on system elements to improve and maintain accuracy of report requests.
- Design appropriate systems controls & checks in the ERP.
- Hardware - Advice the IT Manager on the infrastructure LAN & WAN
- Software - ERP-Navision, interface from other applications with the ERP & B.I
- Data - Information for decision-making. General Reports & Management Reports
- Procedure - design, development & documentation
- People - Individual & Organization Training. Functional & Technical
- Definition/modification of policies, planning & realization concerning the information management across business units
- Internal Controls check in consultation with Internal audit that all system controls are fully implemented
- Ensure that users are fully using the system in all units
- Create a measure of calculating each Business unit’s performance based on agreed targets
- Management, Controls & Maintenance of implemented information systems in accordance with the requirements and preconditions of the organization are fully functional.
- Work & develop a key working relationship with all Key Users & GMs.
Education, Experience & Competencies
- B.Sc. Computer Science or related field, MBA will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in Information Systems or related field.
- High proficiency level on the use of Microsoft Dynamics
- Should have some notions of programming language and SQL is a must
- Should be able to design reports on Microsoft Dynamics
- Strong understanding of Business Analytics related to RI
- Strong understanding of MS Excel & IT applications.
- Highly organized with particular attention to detail.
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills.
- Strong customer service orientation.
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications to: email@example.com on a subject matter - "MIS Manager"
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about LeventisSimilar Jobs
- Area Sales Manager - North at Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc
- Quality Assurance Team Lead at Tropical General Investments (TGI) Group
- AutoCad Engineer at JMG Limited
- Demand Safety Manager- (Contractor) at Diageo
- Category Manager - Dairy at Promasidor Nigeria
- Sales Manager (OWA) - STA at Japan Tobacco International (JTI)
- Henkel Nigeria Recruiting for Marketing Interns
- Junior Accountant at Myjoy Food Industries Limited