StreSERT is a professional services organisation that offers quality stress-free solutions to corporate organisations. We offer business support and integrated solutions in different areas that ensure business objectives are achieved.
Critically, we evaluate issues as they impact your business, and consequently deploy the appropriate skills and competencies to proffer the needed solutions.
Our client is a business strategy and financial advisory services firm. They work with clients across various industries achieving growth aspirations by providing market intelligence, strategy formulation and implementation expertise.
To carry out data collation, analyse macroeconomic indicators and develop competitive intelligence report that will assist our clients to identify new investment and growth areas for their businesses.
· Research and develop business cases, commercial plans and business valuations.
· Strategic appraisal and valuation of investment opportunities for clients.
· Review investments and prepare materials and Investment Committee proposals and presentations.
· Interacts with other departments to create financial models in order to evaluate investment profitability under a bearable risk level.
· Research investment and economic market trends to create sales ideas and educational white papers.
· Promote information flow to capture gathered intelligence from internal and external sources.
· 2-5 year(s) experience in similar role
· Undergraduate degree in Management, Business Administration, Engineering or related fields
· A strong interest in corporate developments
· Proficiency in use of Microsoft Excel, Word & Power Point
· Excellent research and data mining
· Strong analytical, computational and communication skills
· High level of commitment
· Attention to detail
· Results oriented
· Good interpersonal skills
Qualified candidates should forward CVs to ‘firstname.lastname@example.org’ using ‘Junior Business Analyst’ as subject of mail before 30th December, 2015. Shortlisted candidates will be invited for interviews.