Graduate Careers at House of Tara International - 7 Positions
Posted on: 16 December, 2015
Deadline: 31 December, 2015
View Jobs in Creative / Arts
View All Jobs at House of Tara International
We are House of Tara, the largest brand in the beauty and cosmetics industry out of Africa. We currently have over 19 branches in states across Nigeria and have sales presence in Ghana, Tanzania, Kenya, South Africa. Our company takes pride in not just beauty consultation, but in empowering women, creating self-awareness as well as boosting self-esteem.
We are currently recruiting for the following graduate positions below:
Requirements and Qualification
- Bachelors Degree
- Must have completed N.Y.S.C
- Minimum of 1 year experience as a Makeup Artist
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent time management and prioritization skills
- Ability to work well under pressure of multiple deadlines and responsibilities.
- Proven ability to work well with limited supervision.
- Good analytic, conceptual and problem solving skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Must have a makeup certification from any makeup school
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidate should send their applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: The subject of the email MUST be "Makeup Artist Ibadan"
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about House of Tara InternationalSimilar Jobs
- Entry-level Inventory Assistants at House of Tara International
- Finance & Accounts Officers at Deola Sagoe Limited
- Jobs at Gozi Design Ltd
- Tailoring Assistants at Lola Ashley's Tailoring
- Skilled Artisans at Decor City
- Social Media Interns at ADIM