Summary of Responsibilities
Responsible for preparing financial statements, project financing & investment activities, payroll, accounts receivables and accounts payable.
Details of Responsibilities
- Implement financial policies and procedures
- Sound knowledge of Project Financing and investment strategies
- Project /Product costing
- Prepare annual budgets and financial analysis
- Prepare monthly income and expenditure statements and cash flow reports
- Prepare quarterly reports and report on variances
- Good knowledge and application of International Financial Standards
- Establish and maintain the general ledger
- Prepare and reconcile bank account statements
- Establish and maintain supplier accounts
- Process supplier and customer invoices, identify and resolve discrepancies
- Prepare and process monthly payroll
- Ensure transactions are properly recorded and entered into the computerized accounting system
- Assist with the annual audit requirements and audit
- Identify opportunities and initiatives to drive business profit growth
- B Sc. Finance, Accounting, Business Administration or any other related field.
- Relevant professional certification will be an added advantage.
- 4 – 5 years work experience;
- Experience in budgeting, forecasting and analysis; Strong Communication and Interpersonal skills;
- Asset management skills; Negotiation skills; Advanced Excel, Word, PowerPoint Skills; Accounting Software application; Problem solving skills.