New Job in an Events Management and Decoration Company via Alister Greene
Posted on: 15 December, 2015
Deadline: 29 December, 2015
View Jobs in Advertising / Branding / PR
View Jobs posted same day
Alister Greene Consulting is a professional consulting firm with expertise in providing a People-Process Management solution for her clients. Our client a leading Events management and decoration company is on the look out to fill strategic roles within its operation.
Ensure financial guidelines, processes and procedures documented, updated and adhered to.
- Preparation of monthly, quarterly and annual financial reports
- Preparation of monthly, quarterly and annual budget execution reports.
- Review weekly financial reports and bring any significant issues to the attention of the Management.
- Prepare cash flow projections.
- Evaluate internal processes and procedures for compliance
- Maintaining accurate and up to date records of all financial transactions.
- Develops financial strategies by forecasting capital, facilities, and staff requirements; identifying monetary resources; developing action plans.
- Monitors financial performance by measuring and analyzing results; initiating corrective actions; minimizing the impact of variances.
- Updates job knowledge by remaining aware of new regulations; participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications.
- Highly numerical and result oriented
- Proficient in Accounting Package and MS Office (MS Word, Excel, Outlook, Power point etc.)
- Able to work independently and in collaboration with a team.
- Must have strong investigative skills and attention to detail
- Knowledge of all aspects of generally accepted accounting principles and International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS).
- Strong ethical commitment to impartiality and transparenc
- Masters would be of great advantage Degree/HND in Accounting or Finance
- Professional qualification (ICAN, ACA or ACCA) is essential
- Candidate should be between 32 and 40 years of age.
- At least 4 years’ experience working in such capacity in a reputable organization, to include internal audit experience.
- Candidate must reside in Lagos.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to: email@example.com not later than 2 weeks from job advert
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Front Desk Representative at Enil Tnorf Eagle
- Graduate Call Center Agent At Tequila Nigeria
- Graduate Advert Executive/Marketers at Culture Communications
- Front Desk/ Customer Care Officer at Look Media Nigeria Limited
- Jobs at RES-Q Digital
- Accounts/Front Desk Officer at Ellae Creative Branding Agency Limited
- Finance Manager at JCDecaux Africa
- Social Media Manager at Markova Creative Limited