We are a fast Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG) company with depots across the country. Due to rapid expansion and growth we urgently need smart, resourceful individuals to join our team to drive our continued success.
The Depot Accounts Officers has the following responsibilities and must possess the following essential competencies.
- Preparation of Periodic Stock Reconciliation Statement
- Preparation of Periodic Customers Account Reconciliation Statement
- Receive tellers from customers, confirm bank tellers and raise receipts
- Update customers ledger cards daily
- Ensure strict compliance with the Company's credit control policies and depot operational guidelines
- Maintain despatch register for customers statements of account, credit notes for rebate and others
- Daily imputations and posting of customers transaction into the account software package
- B.Sc/HND Accounting, Statistics, Mathematics, Business Administration or any numerate discipline
- High level of integrity, honesty and confidentiality
- Computer literacy, competence in use of accounting software
- Working experience will be an added advantage
- Must be below 35 years of age
Competitive Remuneration Package
Method of Application
Candidates who meet these requirements should send handwritten application, updated resume, photocopy of credentials and quoting the reference number of the position applied for, not later than two weeks from the date of publication to:
THE HUMAN RESOURCES MANAGER
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.