GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Number: 2410769
Business: GE Power
Business Segment: PWR-DP Distributed Power
Career Level: CI
- An internship at GE enables you to interact with innovators in your field whilst being mentored by leaders who will develop your potential through hands-on experience that will equip you with the right skills in your chosen career field.
- The vast majority of our graduate hires into our leadership development programs were interns with us first.
- We're looking for high potential 3rd year students studying Finance, Accounting or related discipline
- Receive and process incoming sales leads generated from Revenue Marketing Campaigns
- Comply with Process Rules and Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs)
- All leads must be initially contacted within 2 business days.
- Screener required to call via phone each Prospect and engage the Prospect in Discovery conversation. Ten specific questions will be asked and Screener is to record those responses in an Excel Template
- Screener Required to perform basic functions in Salesforce.com such as uploading Call Discovery File, changing Lead Status and changing Lead Owner for Sales Qualified Leads
- For Nurture leads, Screener to make calls every two weeks to follow up on status of Prospects Project / Need.
- Screener to be co-located with GE Salesperson at an In-Country GE Commercial Office
- Screener to participate in Bi-Weekly calls as needed to provide update on leads progression
- Screener to report directly to local; GE Distributed Power sales manager; dotted line to GE Power Revenue Marketing Services Ldr
- Excellent ‘people’ skills and phone conversation skills
- Business, Engineering or Communications Major preferred; others considered
- Above Average Grade Performance in College
- Proficiency in Excel,
- Prior Experience using salesforce,.com preferred but not required
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
- Above Average Grade Performance in College Proficiency in Excel, Prior Experience using salesforce.com preferred but not required
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should, visit GE's Career Website
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.