If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
International Business Machines Corporation (IBM) is a global technology and innovation company headquartered in Armonk, NY. It is the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 400,000 employees serving clients in 170 countries. IBM offers a wide range of technology and consulting services; a broad portfolio of middleware for collaboration, predictive analytics, software development and systems management; and the world's most advanced servers and supercomputers.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Auto req ID: 21878BR
- For over 100 years, IBM has led the world in creating innovative solutions and products that have changed not only business, but history as well.
- And with our global scale and breadth of disciplines, we offer endless opportunities for leaders to grow and succeed in the company of the very best.
- And that's where you come in.
- In today's intensely competitive global marketplace, IBM is recruiting extraordinary leaders, people who not only succeed but enable others to as well.
- We have opportunities for talented, Masters degree level qualified individuals across every area of our business and in many countries across Africa and Middle East.
- The Program will offer a group of high-potential individuals an exceptional opportunity for accelerated career development in Business Development, sales and Pre-sales within multiple functions - leading towards a global career in IBM and focus on growth markets.
- In addition to building your business acumen, you will take advantage of IBM's world-class leadership development programs, and networking experiences, and be closely mentored and coached by senior IBMers.
- An innovative approach that blends together hands-on direct working experience and industry leading edge certification classes for IBM sales and services.
This will allow you to be exposed to key drivers of success as a future IBM leader, including:
- Inspire, motivate, and develop individuals, teams, and organizations.
- Manage profit and loss and understand key drivers for the business.
- Create strategies and bring about change in a globally integrated enterprise.
- Excel and adapt to doing business in a volatile, complex and ambiguous global marketplace.
- Ensure the priorities and resources of key functions are aligned with business goals.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- The candidate has been or will be graduated in computer engineering or science.
- The candidate has knowledge in information technologies in African countries.
- Statistics, programming, electronics knowledge is also preferred.
- English: fluent
Preferred Technical and Professional Experience
- At least 2 years experience in Significant business experience in Middle East and African countries or other growth markets
- At least 2 years experience in general business management and profit and loss responsibility in a dynamic corporate environment
- At least 2 years experience in analytical and interpersonal skills
- At least 2 years experience in global orientation
- At least 2 years experience in leadership, written and verbal communication skills, client service and solving complex business issues
- At least 2 years experience in an intense team atmosphere while defining issues/hypotheses, performing complex analysis, and assisting with preparation and recommendations of innovative solutions
Method of Application
To apply for this position, visit IBM's Job Post on Brassring