- Contribute to the smooth running of the ESSPIN programme by becoming familiar with all aspects of ESSPIN, and functioning as a member of the Senior Management Team
- Work closely with STLs and Lead Specialists in carrying out relevant political engagement activities in States as ESSPIN enters its final implementation year
- Be available to support particular STLs based on specific State need and demand
- Contribute to ESSPIN’s reporting requirements as assigned by the NPM and DPM
- Take responsibility for deepening understanding of ESSPIN’s sustainability plan amongst State teams, and implement programme completion tasks as assigned by the NPM
- Take on other specific tasks on behalf of the Technical Team as assigned by the NPM
This job description is draft and reflects the present requirements of the role. As duties and responsibilities change and develop the job description will be reviewed and be subject to amendment in consultation with the role holder
Extent of Authority
Work closely with State Team Leaders to ensure effective implementation of ESSPIN’s sustainability/exit plan on delegation by the NPM. This does not involve line management responsibility. Where the post holder is based in a state office, s/he will not assume the functions of an STL.
Special relationships and contacts
Establish and maintain good working relationships with other members of the SMT, lead specialists and State Team Leaders. Secondary network will include principal stakeholders in the states.