Hobark International Limited (HIL) is an Integrated Services Company whose subsidiaries: DrillPet International Limited (DIL), Uniterm Nigeria Limited (UNL), UltiProc Nigeria Limited (UPNL), Hobark Consultant Management Services (HCMS) and Gigasec- provide Manpower Services & Logistics Support, Drilling Operations and Consultancy Services, On/OffShore Catering Services, Drilling Rigs & Drilling Bits and Procurement Services to the Oil & Gas Industry. IP security services.
- Manage the IT department for AES entities.
- Provide comprehensive assistance in project initiation, planning, execution, control and closure to facilitate IT project related activities.
- Provide first level IT related hardware, software and network support to AES divisions.
Management of IT department:
- Keep abreast of global and local best practice as it relates to IT management methodologies and support framework
- Organise tasks and missions with the IT Analyst and reports on a regular basis to Management on the IT Department activities.
- Advises Management on potential risks and recommend actions to mitigate risk(s)
- Liaise with the IT functions at the group level and IT team in the company. Recommend partners to assist in the mission.
- Ensure that the service provided remains at state-of-the art and that security concerns are taken at the highest level.
- IT assets Management
- Monitor new projects with the aim at keeping abreast of global and local best practice as it relates to project management methodologies and support framework
- Manage the implementation of the project specific work programs and plans
- Maintain central project records and produce reports as required
- Manage time, quality, scope and cost of project and make recommendations to correct deviation from plan
- Enforce strict compliance for all Project changes
- Resolve Project/IT related issues and attend to service requests from employees within AES divisions
- Organise for Hardware, Software and Infrastructure support to be provided to AES Divisions.
- Provide a professional service to users with follow-up of requests, responses and anticipation of issues.
- Be the first interface on all INCADEA and other software for first level issues and liaise with competence centre, when problems cannot be solved locally.
- Organise for Server administration, system pro-active and infrastructure maintenance
- Administrate User Access Control to systems
- Maintain up-to-date records on IT Assets.
Qualification & Experience
- First Degree in relevant Discipline
- Relevant IT Certification (Prince 2, PMP, ITIL)
- Three (3) to Five (5) years post NYSC relevant work experience
- Confident negotiator with excellent communication skill
- Competences in deployment of ERP systems, software management and maintenance
- Business Application Knowledge
- Communication & Problem solving skills
- High sense of integrity.
- Team work and high level of effective customer centric attitude.
Method of Application
To apply, visit Hobark's career page
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.