HealthPlus Limited is Nigeria's 1st Integrative Pharmacy, the fastest growing pharmacy chain in West Africa. Since 1999, we have been committed to our mission of helping people achieve optimum health & vitality. In 2010, a sister company was birthed - CasaBella International Limited. CasaBella, a one-stop store for beauty and grooming solutions is now a retail chain and a household name.
Our success is based on our great people, great values and a winning corporate culture. Our people are passionate, driven and committed to continuous learning in order to maintain our edge. Our testimonial is that we are proud to be members of the HealthPlus family as we are offered a strong platform to explore our potentials. We believe in best practices always and therefore employ and retain the best talents.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
The Facilities Assistant will perform skilled plumbing work in the maintenance, repair, and installation of water lines, water pumps; and performs related duties as required.
- Report to the Facilities Manager
- Make periodic inspections of systems for safe and efficient operation
- Install and repair broken pipes, plumbing fittings, and fixtures
- Operate and maintain pumps and water treatment systems, hot and cold water systems and similar components
- Maintain and repair water supply pipes, tests completed work and makes necessary adjustments
- Make reports of time and materials required to repair and maintain equipment
- Estimate material and total costs of repair and installation of plumbing jobs
- Maintain records of systems operations
- Supervise helpers on major installations and repair jobs
Skills & Experience
- Minimum of Ordinary National Diploma or Trade Test certified 1, 2 & 3 from a Technical.
- School with 3 years minimum experience.
- Good knowledge of water installation, maintenance and repair methods, tools, materials and equipment used in plumbing Maintenance, repair, and construction work.
- Safety procedures, requirements, and equipment
- Ability to trace and analyze causes of plumbing leakage or related problems, and septic tank problems and make repairs
- Ability to read, interpret, and work from blueprints
- Ability to prepare rough sketches of work and estimates of materials and labor
- Ability to speak and write clearly
- Ability to work cooperatively with others
- Good Negotiation and persuasion skills
- Good Planning & organizational Skill
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's with a summary page of most relevant achievement for the last 5 years to: firstname.lastname@example.org