Job Opportunity at Alum Ikaka Estates Limited
Posted on: 11 December, 2015
Deadline: 30 December, 2015
View Jobs in Real Estate
View All Jobs at Alum Ikaka Estates Limited
Alum Ikaka Estates Limited is a property management, investment and development company, offering end-to-end services along the real estate value chain, from management to joint-venture investments. We bring innovation to the real estate sector locally and internationally by drawing on experience, new competencies, and technology to achieve continuous improvement in service delivery to our clientele.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
- Prepare, examine, and analyze accounting records, financial statements, and other financial reports to assess accuracy, completeness, and conformance to reporting and procedural standards.
- Compute taxes owed and prepare tax returns, ensuring compliance with payment, reporting and other tax requirements.
- Analyze business operations, trends, costs, revenues, financial commitments, and obligations, to project future revenues and expenses or to provide advice.
- Report to management regarding the finances of establishment.
- Establish tables of accounts, and assign entries to proper accounts.
- Develop, maintain, and analyze budgets, preparing periodic reports that compare budgeted costs to actual costs.
- OND Accountancy.
- 3 years experience.
- Applicant must be computer literate.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to: firstname.lastname@example.org
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Alum Ikaka Estates LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Accountant at Sandworth Properties Limited
- Accountant at a Reputable and Well Established Real Estate Company
- Job Vacancy at Private Property Nigeria Limited
- Sales Vacancy at Capital City Development Limited
- Latest Job Vacancies at an Indigenous Estate Development Company - HRLeverage Africa
- Property Manager at ToLet.com.ng
- Car Driver at ToLet.com.ng
- Executive Career at PricewaterhouseCooper (PwC)